B&B: Week of March 9th-13th

• Members

catching up on episodes online. Lt Baker, his son and Marcus together in one scene. Wow, I think that might be a first for B&B to have that many black people in 1 room

good Lord Steffy is an annoying lttle brat. How did she morph into this whiny shrew?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK so although Hunter Tylo is about as classy as a canker sore, I take back what I said about her being unecessary.

Today's episode illustrated why Taylor still works...when she's surrounded by Ridge, Stephanie and Thomas there is a relevance to Taylor, she's a mother, she's a daughter and she's an ex wife...she has a lot of ties...it would be a shame to lose those ties if she were canned.

Also, I really REALLY hope that, if indeed Thomas is the firebug, he gets away with it. I hope Taylor throws that sweater of his into the fireplace and just lets it go. Thomas is a great character, Drew Tyler Bell has grown leaps and bounds as an actor too, losing him would also be a huge shame.

• Members

So, I have stopped taping B&B for a few weeks, for my sanity. I'll be back in April, when Joanna Johnson and Don Diamont return.

But this little snippet says I am going to have to watch Friday's show online. Thomas as the firebug? Such a shame. You know what it means...he gets sent away, and then returns as a recast hunk. Oh well.

But I always thought they pre-emptively ended Thomas' fling with Amber. That one worked for me, actually.

• Members

Just caught bits and pieces for the first in forever.

Thomas wore one ugly sweater this week. I really like Drew Tyler Bell though.

Interesting to see Rocco back in LA although Felicia welcoming him back ws WTF-worthy because they never met before on-camera since Fefe was in Europe during his original stint. Bryan Genesse didn't get much acting lessons though as it seems. I'd prefer some story for Todd McKee who still got the looks and the talent. Anyhow, a blast from the past and the focus on FC is definitely a good step for B&B.

• Members

I agree with you, Todd McKee still has 'It' and I think the show would be better off giving him a storyline to play. If only Brad could sign Lauren Koslow (ensconced, for now, at DAYS), she and Todd had such believable chemistry as siblings, the right looks, everything...Margo Lynley Spencer and Mark Maclaine would have great potential for giving this show a solid B storyline. Regardless, it's nice having him and Bryan Genesse around in whatever capacity they are.

• Members

Just caught up with Thurs and Fri.

Loved Stephanie and Donna in the steam room. Rocco...eh. I guess it's nice to bring back familiar characters, but hopefully they don't re-write him. Then there's no point.

And that Rick/Steffy wine thing..."What was the best?....The year you were born...." So what, like 1999? LOL.

• Members

I know this is very nitpicky, but I hate these little "hot dog" banters between Lt. Baker and Charlie.

Do the writers at B&B assume these references and little chats make the characters more real? Nothing could be further from the truth.

I can handle pistachios and puzzles from Nick and Katie because they are at least involved in story. We got to know Nick and Katie as people through their banter and they talked about something while they were putting the puzzles together and eating the pistachios.

If Brad doesn't plan on using Lt. and Charlie Baker in stories, why bother with these stupid little moments? And even if they insisted on these little chats between father and son, can they talk about something else other than hot dogs? I mean, if I wanted conversations about Hot Dogs, I'd run out to a Weinerschitzel. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Members

Basically, Rocco was a model Donna "hired" to date Katie. Katie fell in love with him(I think she even knew of him because he was a famous model, one of those Teen Beat type of magazines). But Rocco had feelings for Donna. Katie found out Rocco had feelings for Donna and decided to let him go.

I also think he was a friend/confidant to Ridge Forrester, from what I've read.

Archived