B&B: Week of March 9th-13th

• Members

Another nitpicky thing...these whole "Stephanie catches Brooke/Donna in their underwear, naked or compromising positions" is getting really old.

I mean, I kind of feel as though they script these moments to call attention to the Susan Flannery Is a Lesbian stuff.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thanks. So this feud between he and Rick is completely new and has no basis in anything written before? I was wondering if Rocco had something with Felicia bc the 2 seemed to have some chemistry here. Was he a contract character or a minor one used and dropped within a few months?

LOL...you read my mind bc I just finished watching this week's worth of shows and was going to post. Jeez, how many times can we see Stephanie walk in on Brooke in her underwear and Donna naked after getting a massage/bath? You are right in that it has gotten old

• Members

I think Rocco was a contract player in his first two-three years there. He was there for a little bit.

I don't think Rocco had anything with Felicia, but I do recall another poster here saying that he was Ridge's right hand man. I think Rocco was more involved in the Donna/Katie story. I think that was Lesli Kay's way of jazzing up her "Hi, bye, see ya later" scenes.

Thank you. I could see if this was something cute and funny that happened on rare occasions. But it seems like at least once a week these weird scenarios happen. I don't think I'm jumping the gun by assuming it's some kind of inside joke.

• Members

As I said: Rocco & Fefe never met before.

Rocco wasn't exactly Ridge's right hand man; he worked in shipping with Thorne but served as a sounding board for Ridge which he just admired. Rocco never had much story because that Katie/Rocco/Donna thingie never really took off. Rocco was true supporting character.

• Members

Very kind of you to say this but fact is I'm not emotionally missing B&B anymore. Right now I'm totally done with it for the first time ever. :( My last show was New Year's Eve and this past week I only caught bits and pieces to see Rocco.

I'm still archiving B&B - and hence could watch it - but I don't feel the urge to do so, unfortunately. And last week seemed not even half-bad possibly, at least the show seemed to feauture more than the 4 most obnoxious characters/actors, but still I don't feel any drive to start watching again. I'm beyond happy with Y&R and for my campy fashion dosage I'm currently watching UGLY BETTY where I'm in the cycle of season 2 and will soon start season 3. Maybe after this, I will give B&B another try - Joanna Johnson be damned. :P

• Members

Finally! Someone else who noticed how hideous, Thomas' sweater is. He seems to wear it in every damn scene, day in, day out. No guy Thomas' age would be seen dead, wearing something like that. How contrived. :rolleyes:

Don't care that Thomas is the fire bug.

Don't care about Stephanie walking in on a half naked Brooke/Donna - that gag is positively prehistoric. Get over it!

Rocco's intro was terrible. I never had the chance to see his first stint, so for me, he's basically a new character, yet they introduce him, like everyone will know who he is.

Is anyone else getting tired of Felicia's fleeting appearances? I love the character, but it's criminal how wasted she is. Jake gets more air time than her, and he's a bit player.

I am still enjoying the show - seriously! It's holding my interest, even though the above says otherwise.

Archived