Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Members

;) I have the same issue at times. Brilliant mind, slow fingers. hee hee heee :lol:

Red the Warrior said....

I love Phyllis when she is not acting crazy, which is not that often... :lol: Kate is not half the woman Phyllis is, however some folks do see this new quad as mature faces of that foursome.

I think my adoration for Billy is getting in the way. I guess if the writers stopped at friendship between Billy and Lily I wouldn't feel like Cane is not useful anymore. But they made me fall for Billy/Lily and I can not go back! :lol:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why not?

Have you not seen her scenes lately? With Ashley? Victor? Jack? This whole new attitude of Colleen's is definitely a change from what we've come to expect in the past. Yes Colleen's been rebelious but right now she's clearly upset and more importantly ANGRY.

The only probably I have with it all is that she clearly does lack experience. So the show is gonna have to work overtime to show Colleen struggling and learning the ropes. It would be ridiculous for them to have her just become a genius at business overnight.

Anyways I think Colleen is Colleen and while she may not be Jill persay she certainly is capable of being as bitchy as Jill is and hopefully just as FIERCE in the boardroom! I'm looking forward to how it all plays out.

• Members

Did u read the last part...?

I said Colleen is COLLEEN.

I'm just questioning why it's so impossible for Colleen to be similar to Jill in the future given the current situation. She doesn't have to be Jill exactly but I think she be on her level if she steps up her game.

• Members

Billy and Mac are the endgame.

Therefore, Cane and Chloe are the endgame.

Daniel and Lily are the endgame

Amber and Rick are the endgame.

This, plus:

Nick and Sharon are the endgame

Jack and Phyllis are the endgame

Victor and Nikki are the endgame

and ... for good measure ...

Ridge and Brooke are the endgame :)

All this will occur by 2016.

• Members

LOL am not trying to get into the whole big shick/phick debacle err Nick hasn't exactly made a decision he was told by both women what his decision was. That is the part I find funiest about the character right now besides the errr always finding excuses to see his exwife

• Members

Basically, yeah.

It's more like, for most of these characers, the "soul mate" is clear.

It is also the case that many of these pairs are more interesting apart (and yearning, or connecting, occasionally) than together. My vision for couples like these is that they finally reunite before they leave the show/the show is cancelled. Until then, the interest-value is in keeping them apart.

Now, for the Phick-Shick thing, it gets a bit more complicated. I genuinely love that Stafford gets Morrow all revved up...but Case gets his "heart". He loves two women, somewhat differently.

Archived