Y&R: Week of March 2, 2009

• Members

We watch the show, if an actor isn't delivering the performances we think he/she should, we as viewers have every right to critique the acting. We don't devote so much time watching soaps, characters, and yes actors so we can let every mistake we see slip by.

You can saying something bad about Case's acting all you want if that's what you see, no one is stopping you. Acting is a huge part of watching television and it does go hand and had with viewer reaction.

So, you know everything about what I post? So, it's convenient to ignore that for months I've been the one trying to bring discussion back to the actual show and not these actresses? I do admit to bringing them up from time to time, but dmarex and BadZoe can both attest that I'm not usually the one to bring them up and more than often, I'm the one who tells everyone to get back to the show.

If you're so objective, you would've also pointed out how equally desperate, if not pathetic, many Phick fans come off whenever they read some Shick spoiler as well. But instead, you chose to focus on one segment of that fanbase war.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol how in the world am I supposed to know it's regarding cane and lily when she or he wrote it after talking about me trying to start a war about Phick/Shick?

Sorry but my natural assumption was that the comment was regarding Phyllis and Nick.

But since you say it's regarding Cane and Lily then I have no choice but to assume that you're telling the truth. However even if that's the case it doesn't change anything. Cane and Lily are front and center on the canvas right now alongside all the other major storylines so the chances of either character leaving are zilch as well.

I'd love for Cane to go psycho and leave to be treated back in Australia but I know that's not happening anytime soon.

PS I went back and looked at the original post and I see that the separated each of my comments. So they were talking about Cane and Lily. However like I said above it doesn't change what I said regarding them leaving. I doubt they'll up and leave after being married.

@ SarahJoyBrown

I'm really hoping they spare Lily from Cane. I just can't stand him at all.

• Members

Only Y&R has taken time to keep their spoilers brief without giving away too much. That's what soaps should be about.

I am telling the truth, just scroll back. And we never said they would write them out, it's just wishful thinking.

• Members

Yes, I can personally guarantee it. These days someone can make a barely noticeable comment on a certain actor and a battle will start. Let's try to keep this week as clean as possible.

• Members

It seems that way. But we all know there's no telling how kids turn out... they don't have to be like their parents. But still... there are similarities and I guess the only thing Dru and Lily have in common is being models.

• Members

Red you are a Warrior! :D

You know some on other boards think that:

Cane is the new Nick

Lily is the new Sharon

Billy is the new Jack

Kate is the new Phyllis

Go figure..... ;)

Talk about adoration turning into full-fledge apathy! That is what I feel about Cane. I'm just not in tune with him anymore.

• Members

Lol sarah if Kate is the new Phylllis... :o

As for Cane I'm totally with you. I remember when he first came on. He was sorta charming. Of course he was good looking. Not absolutely ridiculous hot in the way Joshua Morrow is type of way but still good enough to turn heads!

And I was like I'll give him a chance. But so far the character has been nothing but a disappointment.

Archived