Suds Report for February 20, 2009

xtr

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW, interesting stuff this week. Will Roberts return to days, thats one kid who never ages due to the "young" parents. I am loving OLTL right now!!! I was so hoping for the chance to see Andrea as Tina this go around, but looks as though my chances are slim to none. Though she would be great over on Y&R, but she played Patty Williams their, I dont like when they use the same actors to play different characters.

• Members

Glo's innoncent damn. I knew they wouldn't have the balls to write her out...... MAB's first, and so far only major mistake for me. Oh well, the rest of the show is just so damn good I don't really care anymore.... but I mean she still is guilty for product tampering.... I still hope she gets some sort of sentence for that. Community service as a janitor at Jabot? :D

• Members

I read somewhere that cause of death is ruled food poisoning but that the Judge has words with her. I hope his words are, "well you might not have killed someone but you are going to jail for product tampering causing bodily harm. " Keep her there for the rest of the year.

And Andrea Evans should come on to Y&R as Amber's mother and Paul's sister Patty Williams. We don't need a daughter for Katherine.

• Members

The fact that Gloria even got arrested surprised me, I sure as hell never expected them to send her ass off to jail longterm. But I do smell some community service in her future.

This sounds like Nelson's typical wishful thinking. Andrea Evans needs to stay unemployed, I don't want to see her "act" again.

Archived