Imagine if Ellen Wheeler replaced Barbara Bloom as the president of CBS daytime.

• Members

I thought of something funny if GL ends. Imagine CBS loves Elles so much that they give her a promotion as president CBS daytime replacing Barbara Bloom and CBS's goal is to have Elles cut costs on all the CBS daytime shows LOL. Ellen Wheeler started her career as an actress, the director, then producer and now executive producer of GL for five years. Imagine CBS decides to reward Ellen by giving her the promotion of her career, biggest promotion a former actress has ever seen. She is now president of CBS daytime and all the CBS executive producers have to answer to her LMAO. Is Elles qualified for the job LOL. She gets a little sensitive but can you see her in a position of such power.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a just hypothetical post LOL, it would be funny seeing everyones faces if this was true? LOL The other hypothetical was if she went to Y&R as executive producer but I thought this would be a funner one to debate because now Elles is the head of all CBS daytime.

• Members

AHHHHHHHHH!

:Runs to his bed and ducks under the covers:::

Oh Ells Bells.

The Bells decide to jump ship and start their own tv network.

Ellen has the Kati Mac song recommissioned with new lyrics: "Only I can save the world..."

• Members

Well it would not hurt Elles family lifestyle. Ellen's husband is the MR MOM in the family. He is the stay at home day aka mom while Elles works about 60 to 70 hours a week LOL. ELLES IS the breadwinner in her family LMAO. So a big promotion and lots more hours is nothing new for Elles, she works blood, sweat and tears in Peapack.

• Members

Imagine...

EW: *sniffles* Oh Marrrrrrrrrria I'm sooooo so-so-sorry but I'm going to have to talk to you about the budget...

MAB: WHAT do YOU WANT Wheeler?!

EW: *tears begin to run down her cheeks* Ummm uh like I said, Maria, the budget...

MAB: Oh for f--k's sake! We have a contract you dumb bitch, either you pay our company what it's due or we sue your ass off! Got it?!

EW: *sobs* But MARIA, I...I...I...Less Moonves sent me to....

MAB: WHAT! What did Les send you to do?!

EW: *blinks to clear eyes of salty tears* I need my pills...!

MAB: Oh ya, go right on ahead there Marley, oh I mean Vicky...oh no I mean Cindy...oh f--k it...ELLEN BABY ASS WHEELER!

EW: Maria! You're a Bell, you're a Republican, you're a woman, don't you feel things?

MAB: Oh for f--k's sake, I'm a writer and producer, I'm the wife of a tycoon, my mother in law is filthy rich, I'M RICH and I can do whatever the hell I want, you know Ellen, if you weren't so damn sincere I'd think you were one hell of an actress!

EW: I have feelings too you know, I'm an actress, I have ALL of them!

Archived