2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No writers and directors involved but other behind the scenes staffers:

So who are these people:

First row, the two mean left to KKL? One should/could be Adam Dusevoir, B&B's coordinating producer/staff writer. First row next to Winsor Harmon is Casey Kaspryk (now B&B's associate producer) - right?

bBallstargewinner.jpg

• Members

???

Front Row:

Lesley Anne Down, Mark Pinciotti, Adan Dusevoir, Katherine Kelly Lang, Jennifer Gareis, Casey Kasprzyk, Texas Battle, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood

Second Row Up:

Heather Tom, Alley Mills, Hunter Tylo, Susan Flannery, Lee Phillip Bell, Bradley Bell, Rhonda Friedman, Ron Weaver, Robin Riker(?), Patric Duffy,

Third Row-ish:

Don Diamont, Drew Tyler Bell, Rick Hearst, Brandon Beemer, Jack Wagner, John McCook, Cynthia J. Popp, Aaron Spears, Ronn Moss, and Lesli Kay

???

• Members

@ Bellcurve: The tall woman behind Brad Bell is not Cynthia J. Popp; if Mark Pinciotti was there it's either Robin Harvey (fellow production coordinator) or Lori Staffier (production assitant). I bet there are pics of her in the B&B anniversary book but I lended it to a good friend recently. Damn!

• Members

As much as I'd like to see the AMC script writers get some relief, I'd rather it not be from some washed-up hack friend of Pratt's who has probably never watched 10 seconds of AMC in his life. This show needs more Joanna Cohens and Kate Halls (fresh young female writers). A resume listing things like Melrose Place, Star Trek: Voyager and Xena doesn't exactly suggest this guy is a good fit for AMC.

• Members

We Love Soaps posted a video with the GH Writing Team at the press conference backstage...

They all seem so close, and that definitely shows in the day to day writing on GH, more so than at other soaps. I must say, Korte handled those questions very well, even when they were subtly ripping into GH and Guza's vision. And I'm glad someone asked Michele Val Jean a question, she is love. :wub:

Archived