B&B: Week of December 29, 2008

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, they didn't. Phoebe was all about doing it when she came back the first time from the tour, and had set up that night for her and Rick, but then she found out about Rick and her mom.

Gawd, Rick really does define man whore.

So I love that we didn't get B&B on Weds in Seattle--I called out CBS affiliate, since the CBS press release said west coast was going to air it later, and they just weren't going to here.

• Members

The show REALLY needs to cast people (and stick with them) who arent Forresters/Logans. Its pretty disgusting how much these two familes have interconnected. Brooke makes her way through the Forrester gene pool and Rick does the same with the Hamilton/Forrester women. First with Phoebe, then her mother and now twin sister who's dating his cousin? Nasty

• Members

aand Eric's made his way through all the Logan women except Katie. My point is that so many of the people on this show are sleeping with most of the members of these familes and it gets even nasier when they have all messed with the same people. Its downright nasty and disgusting

Archived