• Members

Pam could use one on each.... :D

Gun # 1. Nick Marone

Gun # 2. Katie Logan

Gun # 3. Donna Logan

Gun # 4. Rick Forrester

Gun # 5. Marcus Walton

Gun # 6. Stephen Logan

Recast Beth Hogan with a better/slightly older actress and have Beth and Stephanie go after Eric.......

Pair Felicia or Steffy with Owen.....

Bring in a few fresh character's who aren't actually related to anyone on canvas right now a couple of them could be friends or acquaintances of people already on the show....

• Members

Rick and Steffy...i saw it a mile away and yet i still hoped it wouldn't be true. B&B - why are you so dull and ugly?

At the very least it does seem as though, for the moment, there's a focus on Forrester and fashion and that's something - i guess.

• Members

I liked that Pam is moving in with Steph. That probably won't mean much because Steph really isn't in much of a story, unless the Eric/Donna thing drags on for a while (although I don't know what would make that happen now). I guess for a stretch they could have Marcus find out about Rick/Steffy and get in a fight with Rick, which might put Donna and Eric on ends, but I don't really see that happening.

Talk about no build up to the fashion show at all. It was just, BAM, fashion show. And it's only swimwear, how creative can they really get for this.

About Pam's swimwear, I know it's part of the story, but I think it's odd that he hasn't asked anything about it, like where it came from or who made it. He's the head designer, seems like he would want to know more about it in that aspect.

• Members

You're surpised B&B is being sloppy about the head designer not knowing whom designed the showstopper finale? Bless your heart! LOL! Where do you live though, cause B&B isn't on here today in Los Angeles! Ironic doncha think?

Oh, but i must give B&B a little bit of praise for how they ended Eric and Stephanie's relationship. Those scenes were great between Eric and Steph. i loved that they brought up Massimo. IMO - they need to bring Mass back! I'd like to see him back with Jackie and Nick first and for them to revive the Spectra rivaly with the Morones vs. The Forresters. It'd be cool to see Steph feel underappreciated at FC and go to the rival company with the Morones and be entangled in a triangle with Mass and Jackie.

• Members

I'm in the midwest and we had B&B.

Lol. I mean, I guess I understand if Donna wanted to hide that Pam designed it. (I guess they're going for a bigger reveal with Pam showing up the show and seeing the suit? Which would probably mean Pam would love Donna and think Donna made the suit the showstopper). Anyway, it's not that Donna is hiding it, it's that Eric hasn't really asked. Donna could've even lied and said she made it or something. I just seems like they're making it too convienient for nobody to know. I don't know if I would call it sloppy as much as I would say very unrealistic (but what is on this show).

I also liked the ending to the Steph/Eric thing. She's been really mature and it's nice to see that in a character on this show.

• Members

oh yeah - i totally get what you mean. Eric not asking who designed the showstopper is ludicrous. it just makes Eric look stupid, but again what else is new. He should have at least asked and had Donna or Owen either lie or deflect the question. wouldn't it have been cool if they said Whip designed it!?

• Members

I think Steffy and Rick are pretty hot together, the actors have chemistry, imo. However, knowing that Phoebe just died and that Rick did Steffy's mom and Sister is gross.

It's completely ridiculous. I'm sure the company could be sued for using Pam's work without her permission. On top of that, how is something Pam crocheted good enough to be the show stopper? There are so many reasons why this is an idiotic plot point.

• Members

And his father's, since Eric did Beth, Brooke and Donna. :angry::lol: On most shows it would be bad enough that Rick was doing his cousin's girl or that Rick and Steffy grew up thinking they were uncle/niece, but B&B always has to take it to that next level of incestuousness.

• Members

I figured we were done with Eric's antics. It's been a while since we've seen him messing around.

It just seems like we're coming back to the beginning. A Logan daugther is going after Eric and Pam is the antagonist to it, insead of Steph.

• Members

As far as Rick is concerned, Stephanie said it best: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Rick is behaving EXACTLY like Brooke more and more!!!! Sleeping around, lying and being duplicitous, ignoring logic and lacking morals, and being guided by sexuality, consequences be damned!!!! In a twisted sorta way, Brooke should be very proud.

Archived