GH: How would you phase out Sonny?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have the city of Port Charles finally say, "Wait a minute! This is our town, not his!" and ostracize him until he's the laughing stock. I would have him make a complete fool of himself while delivering some "respect" or "pride" or "honor" speech and have Carly, Kate and Alexis publically humiliate him. Then he would cause a shootout at General Hospital, resulting in his immediate arrest by Mac in front of the entire city. Before going off with the police, he asks Carly to tell the boys and Kristina he loves them, but she says "No. I will make sure they forget you." Sonny is then hauled off.

Also arrested: Claudia, Ric, Jason (put in a coma so he can come back later a changed man), Anthony, Trevor and so on and so forth.

• Members

if sonny died who would honestly care enough to be invested in a murder mystery, just to pin a medal on who did it? it would not be even nearly as interesting as who shot JR cause Sonny's a useless character, a ridiculous hero a laughable anti hero and a stupid villain.

• Members

My problem is I want them all to die to. I seriously would kill or or write out the following, as they typify all that went wrong with GH:

Sonny

Carly

Jason

Ric

Alexis

Michael

Trevor

Johnny

Molly, Kristina, Morgan

Mike

Jax

Sam

The Zs

If you got rid of the above list, then no trace of the mob, Sonny or any of the boring stories from the late 90s to today would remain. Not a single character on that list has ever contributed even one decent story, noteworthy story people will remember, or anything resembling pleasant. I am tempted to throw Robin and Liz on that list, just for being the sonny and jason worshipers they are, but they come from long time families and there might be a way to redeem them. The rest are all useless Mobbies, Mobbettes, and little Moblets.

• Members

Bobbie, Alan, Mac, Robin, AJ, Monica, Liz, Lucky, Lesley, Audrey, Lucy, Kevin, Sean, Tiffany, Robert, Anna, Holly, Luke, Laura and pretty much ANYONE who existed on the show between 1980 and 1998.

Yes, I know, the show would be 'unbalanced' and probably get canceled...but I don't give a damn! What's on air now is NOT GH, it's a husk of it's former self.

Archived