GH: How would you phase out Sonny?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you can't get rid of Sonny until you get rid of GUZA.

I vote for public humiliation... write it so Sonny is secretly still the drug-dealing pimp he was when he arrived in Port Charles, he faked the deaths of all the core characters who have left since he arrived, and reveal that Alan, AJ, Justus, Rick Weber, Karen, Georgie, Felicia, Frisco, Sean, Tiffany, Robert, Holly, Anna, Helena, and anyone else you like have been held hostage in one of his waterfront warehouses. Jason accidentally finds them all there and Sonny shoots him to prevent him from squealing... Jason hits his head yet again briniging on personality changes, or at least remembers growing up as a Quartermaine, and Mac steps up (with some help from the veterans, Lucky, Taggart, that Latin cop who disappeared) and they rid the town of mobsters FOREVER

Then recast or bring back as many Hardy's, Weber's, and Quartermaines as possible and introduce more of their children/grandchildren/cousins. If Carly and any of Sonny's children stick around, make them all villains and write them off as quickly as possible

• Members

I would personally have him locked up in prison.. Just like how the FBI agent tried to get Jason to give him information to take down Sonny, if they wanted to, they could go a LONG way with that storyline and phase Sonny out. Don't think he's going anywhere now. Wish him and Kate would get back together, this whole business with Claudia is not only confusing, but pointless. Don't get me wrong either, I love Sarah Brown.

• Members

i would just rid the Mob stories and settle Sonny down with romance stories.Get back with Kate.They were a good couple.We need less mob stories (but still some mob in it maybe give Mob stuff a recurring role) and more love triangles and action/adventure 80 stories.Those stories got GH to the top.

Archived