OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 8th

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAO!!

I know that I sometimes get nitpicky with OLTL, but I just have to say that the Christina thing is just...pointless? Without purpose? Like, okay, it would make sense for it to be mentioned in maybe one or two of the day's stories, and even then, it shouldn't be mentioned throughout the whole episode. But almost every single character is making this enormously epic deal out of it...and why? Why!!?!?!?!

• Members

Wha...??? Christina what??? Whatever.

Cute ending, except for that confusing movie stuff. Loved Viki and Charlie, could use more and their own story too.

I didn't mind Rex and Gigi today, and Jared and Natalie was cute. But Blair with John is just boring and repeat, rinse, wash again. Brody is a great new addition, great actor and great to look at :)

• Members

LMAO! I was wondering who the freak Christina was as well, people. At first, I thought it was a real movie. But then when everyone started watching, and they were showing clips, I knew it was just a made up thing because it looked like a soap itself. And if I'm not mistaken, the exterior scenes in the movie take place outside La Boule (Dorian's house).

Christina Comes Home for Christmas, my new favorite OLTL staple.

• Members

Hey, he was the only one on the whole show who had the courage to toss Donna's ass down some stairs. Someone had to do it. Just too bad he happened to be her boyfriend at the time...not that I condone violence, of course.

Today's show was okay, despite the Christina thing being just way too much fluff for me. I like the Jess/Brody interaction and I think I'd like them together. I stopped caring so much about this show a good while ago, but Jared still gets my motor running, of course. Viki looked so diva when she strolls into the diner wearing that fabulous coat. I love Roxy, as always, and I like Rex and Shane, but Gigi still irks me to no end. And would someone please set fire to Layla and Sarah, pleeeease?

• Members

I really love Roxy. And I enjoyed all the references to Rex and Natalie's childhood. Something BAlsom this way comes (IhopeIhopeIhopeIhope). I thought Roxy's call to "Dumplin" (LOL) was sweet at the end, and Natalie seemed so moved. No babies for Jarlie anytime soon.

• Members

Figures the entire town's favorite Holiday movie is about a dead kid. Explains a lot.

Doubt that's the last we've heard of that 16 year old runaway from the newsflash Carlotta was listening to.

Typical Viki. She's banished so many from her life that she now has to go back and unbanish a few.

Archived