OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 8th

• Members

Yeah, I think she debuted yesterday, at least that's the first time I noticed her. She was throwin [!@#$%^&*] at Jared who was babysitting her, it was hilarious, you could tell that the kid was really enjoying it. "You killed my daddy, take THAT, take THAT!'

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was so sad. I had a flashback of the funeral of Gloria's baby, I think her name was Anna Claire, on AMC. They played Tears in Heaven. There have been a LOT of montages this week between OLTL and B&B.

Did Jessica yawn there at the end?

• Members

The "Christina Comes Home for Christmas" episode IMO was a nice change of pace, daring even. It reminded me of when Another World would do special episodes. It had alot of heart, which plenty of people on this board have been wanting. Congrats to AC and CC penning such a great episode.

Loved the ending montage. Now if only OLTL would use the music they used for the movie and make it their official background music.

Hey Dena...that is how you do film noir! Can you imagine if Dena had written it? We would have gotten weeks of pointless black and white scenes of stories that don't contribute a damn thing to what's going on with the show.

The "We All Fall Down" episode was equally touching. Ron Carlivati seems to love playing with the viewers emotions lol. One day he has the camp turned way up, then has me disgusted and throwing things at my tv, and next he has me crying like a baby. That is how a soap opera should be.

KA, KDP, KB, and RS all did amazing jobs today. I loved how the funeral seemed to tie in with Jessica and Brody.

Tomlin? I thought it was Valentini/Malone/Griffith who were responsible for that, and basically banishing all of the Holdens off the show.

• Members

Quite frankly I have never adored the character of Blair Cramer so much until RC started writing her. She goes from the protective mother lion that she is with Todd, to the loving neice/daughter we see with Dorian and Addie, to the firery sex kitten we see with John.

I'm hundred percent on team John/Blair. I don't like John McBain, but I like him with Blair. I can wait for RC to figure out a way to bring in Kevin Buchanan.

• Members

Jack: And who the hell is Mr. Stubbs?!

:lol: OMG! Jack is cracking me up today. Whoever lit the fire under his little ass, I want to kiss. Jack Manning needs to be a little hell raiser. And the young actor playing Jack is doing a great job playing a little brat.

• Administrator

I like the young actor too and when you have a decent actor like him, you could write better material than, say, Will on DAYS - you couldn't do anything with Christopher Gerse!

With Jack, you could write episodes that show his POV and show his reactions and feelings because the actor can handle the material.

• Members

You mean the way that Starr should have been a troublemaker? I guess one can argue that they did not go the obvious route and have Starr become a mini-Blair or mini-Todd, but given the stunts and schemes she pulled as a little girl, I have to wonder where our devious little Starr went. As for Jack, I hope he is his father's son.

Did Jack ever find out that Todd gave him away because he though Jack was Max's son?

Archived