OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 8th

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, there really are several characters that need to talk about things that have happened over the last month....Viki/Marty, Sarah/Natalie, Viki/Sarah, Natalie/John, etc. I hope we have some discussions between these characters soon. Sarah was desperate to know why Viki kicked Tina out of Llanfair. Why not just ask Aunt Viki? Nat and John should have had a scene by now where they catch up on things.

I get that the show is moving fast right now and they want to keep the momentum, but aside from everyone having their say with Todd, other characters have interesting scenes ahead of them if only the writers would write them!

• Members

I didnt like what appeared to be a rewrite with Tea. She said the reason why Todd could never truly love her and Blair was bc Marty was always in his head. I did like her explaining that her reasons for helping him was to further her own career a high profile case like this would give her the boost she needs since she's been out of the loop

Hated Natalie today. Viki was going off about Tina and how she cut her out of her life bc she stood by and risked Natalie's life for her own seflish reasons. I was waiting for Natalie to chime in and set the record straight that Tess was blackmailing Tina and was theatening to get Sarah killed if she didnt comply. Of course that never happened and she just let Viki bash her own sister without telling her the real story

• Members

I got the biggest kick out of watching Charlie and Carlotta's reaction to Moe's announcement he's working for Dorian. And, then I got tickled at Jarlie setting up Viki/Charlie. And, I loved the Natalie/Viki talk. It was deep and gave me some insight into why she didn't immediately jump into Charlie's arms after the diner reveil.

Archived