OLTL: Discussion for the Week of December 8th

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Tina had already told Viki the whole excuse about Sarah. I am just pleased that her name continues to be brought up, instead of being completely forgotten already. I didn't really even notice that Natalie had nothing to say. Plus I think Natalie is all about forgiving Jessica, so she doesn't like to be reminded about how awesomely evil Tess really is. It keeps bugging me that they continue to bring up Chloe/Hope (hereinafter referred to as Cope) and how lucky it is that she survived. It's so heavy handed. RC if you're listening, stop telling me what you're going to tell me and just go ahead and tell me. Please!

Ooooo! Toups basically asking for spoilers. Nothing concrete in the mags about it but I've heard

• Members

Tea is a waste of money. TSJ and FL have no chemistry. Those sceens were beyond boring- especially about Todd still pining over MArty- lame!!

Marty's quest for revenge is just so been there done that. I was expecting so much more- same old storyline.

John/Blair- ZZZZZZZ. They are too boring for words.

Charlie/Vicki are great- they need more of a storyline.

Dorian/Starr- always love their sceens.

• Members

Actually Heather you were talking to someone who never was a big T&T fan back when Roger/Florencia were together. They had okay chemistry I never saw major chemistry. TREVOR/FLORENCIA YESTERDAY WAS WOWSA city for me. They were so hot and sexy and sizzle, I wanted more and more. I felt the heat right away. I will say one thing Florencia looks amazing, WOW she is near 40 and has not aged at all. She is absolutely stunning, I was amazed by how great she looked. IMO it looks like Tea's return will be fun. I am hoping ABC gives her a much a better return then Tina's which flopped to me.

Oh on John/Blair, I freaking love them. IMO Kassie/Michael have such good chemistry but I love how Ron slowly built this up. They are not rushing this romance. Also I love the new mature Blair, she is not boring. She has grown up. Ron gave me my wish a smart, strong, and focused INDEPENDANT BLAIR. She is no longer on her freaking knees begging for a man. I loved the scenes with Marty/Blair on Friday, IMO Blair looked like the bigger person. She was great and I loved her telling off Dorian. IMO this is the most mature and INDEPENDANT I have seen Blair ever. She has grown up and I love this new Blair. To me some Blair fans say she needs to be fighting or screeching at Marty/Tea to ghave her bitchbone back. Blair can still have that bitchbone without resorting to mudslinging, immaturity and IMO on her FREAKING KNEES begging for a man. The vision of Skye and Blair competiting in some lingeries on their knees begging for Max still gives me the willies. I love Kassie and Michael. IMO OLTL's first true adult romance.

• Members

John/Blair -- lather, rinse, repeat. Such a retread, and that's all on John, not Blair. Makes me sad. Blair deserves so much better.

What did I miss? How is Marty getting revenge from some old news stories?

I am annoyed by all the returns and newbies. I want Kevin (any Kevin -- Love DG but I'll accept a recast in a heartbeat). Now that would be a great new pairing for Blair, and KDP deserves to have some hot new pairing with a leading man cast especially for her.

• Members

You're asking the wrong person Drew. I like Kevin. I don't like Marty. I used to be Marty neutral, but the longer this goes on the more I tilt toward Marty dislike. But Marty and Kevin were friends after that as I recall. All I know is that Marty went after Cassie's husband, and at some point in there Cassie and Kevin had an affair. I can't remember the sequence, so if one had anything to do with the other, I can't be sure.

• Members

There really wasn't any Kevin/Marty relationship after the rape, mostly due to the whirlwind of recasts after Geiger left the role. Kevin left for London (or maybe it was Sweetwater to be with Duke) and Marty flip flopped between Patrick and Luna's brother Dylan.

• Members

Viki & Charlie are just so freaking romantic. I adore these two, and they so need a story of their very own.

Well wonders never cease to amaze, I'm actually liking the Gigi, Rex and Shane stuff today as well...it got to a point that I was so tired of these three.

Archived