Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't completely figure out why they won't start legal proceedings to have him removed from office given some of the things that are coming out about his connections to Russia.  Maybe they are afraid of his base? Anything else he can do for Republicans (abortion, deregulation, SCOTUS) Mike Pence can too and probably more successfully.

This thread lays out the Pence situation. I like to believe that we've smartened up a bit since 2016 and that he couldn't win, but fool me once and all that.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

The cropped together photo used for one of the Steve King articles makes me laugh:

Please register in order to view this content

It looks like the male version of the sisters from The Waltons each gasping in their own way at the latest gossip.

• Members

That table looks like gas and heartburn waiting to happen. He paid for the food himself, but it's a cheap spread for someone who is supposed to have so much money. And it's seriously worth pondering if he bit off of any of those burgers and put them back in the container.