Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to laugh at the media's little dears, Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney, puffed up to no end as the intelligence and conscience of the GOP,  voting to help Putin.

Not that most of the establishment media will care, as they love Putin and hate America too.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I HATE the headline for that L.A. Times article.  "Oddly aligned"?  It's like they're saying, "Wait, you mean the Democrats actually have their [!@#$%^&*] together for once?"

Don't look now, L.A. Times, but your political bias is showing.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This is likely one of the reasons Trump is happy to keep the shutdown going. He is using furloughed workers to do whatever he wants. I won't be surprised if he keeps this up for months, knowing the media, and many in the public, will ultimately blame "both sides" or the Democrats.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/16/trump-free-government-labor-shutdown-1106637

• Members

...but he's a Sanders supporter, so I guess that made him aces in some people's books.

I've never followed him and I try to avoid his tweets.  The ones that I have somehow seen all seem to be videos of black people getting shot.  No thanks, life under Trump is hard enough.

• Members

Frankly it's ridiculous regardless of security concerns. Deliver a state of the union when the gvmt is not even functioning at full capacity? When employees including those who supposedly "protect" us like Border Patrol and TSA are forced to be on the job and not being paid. And lord who exactly wants Air Traffic controllers disgruntled. That job in particular is one of the most stressful jobs period.

Pelosi is  a real strategist. Take note the only people that have stood up to the so called President who is not a king by the way are women. All the white men cower and snivel to him and end up resigning anyway,

Edited by JaneAusten