Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, Rubio is way out of his depth. He should have left public life after his Republican primary humiliation. There’s no way he could ever win a national election, and that’s the only reason why he’s still in the senate: to build a resume for an eventual presidential run.

Idina Menzel should play Dana Loesch in the inevitable movie.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

No matter what happens next, I remain so very proud of what these students (and others) are accomplishing tonight; and I PRAY the next generation proves me wrong and actually foments change -- not just in gun control reform, but all across the board.  We let them down, but God willing, they'll clean up our messes.

• Members

The kids are very good on social media and much more adept than the right wing - Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg are especially formidable. I think they will outlast the trolls.

Case in point, this kid dunking on O'Reilly:

This is absolutely correct, BTW - he is a coward who hates direct confrontation and thrives on approval, this situation is a nightmare for him like DACA and he will flail trying to blame it on others while also trying to do nothing:

• Members

this shows this is a matter literally of life and death....she's a republican from what I heard, and doesn't give a damn about party where innocents are being murdered in schools. 33,000 people died last year alone due to gun violence in this nation.

Brian Krassenstein  @krassenstein

BOOM: CNN is reporting that President Trump is trying to force National Security Adviser McMaster out of the White House after months of personal feuds with him.

8:01 AM - 22 Feb 2018

• Members

Susan Lucci is a Republican.  However, she's also a mother and grandmother; and IMO, anyone who is a parent and/or grandparent canNOT just sit back on this and say, "Oh, well."  People are always crying, "What about the children?"  Well, for once, let's actually DO something to protect those children.  Because, at this point, this is about more than some frigging amendment to the Constitution.  This is about ensuring our children are kept safe in their classrooms.  Point. Blank. Period.

• Members

Susan Lucci is a class act. Proof that you don't have to vote down party lines 100% of the time in some kind of rabid, cult-like trance (ahem Alabama Reps who still voted for Ray Moore).

Watching Dana Loesch and Wayne LaPierre scream in barely-concealed rage about how guns don't kill people -- but also threatening blood-swept violence and civil war if their assault-weapon penis extensions are taken away from them. Isn't that inciting violence?