Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Frankly, I'm just happy Chris Christie had the decency NOT to go shirtless at the beach.

He has never apologized for his actions regarding the CP5, so for that alone, he deserves whatever [!@#$%^&*] we throw at him.

Edited by Khan

• Members

That sh!t is exactly what you'd expect from scum like Christie. He's a dickwad. That being said, the countless attacks I'm seeing he's receiving all over the web because of his weight are just as nasty as what he's doing/who he is. The problem is not his weight. That's not part of what makes him scum.  

• Members

It irks me to no end how the GOP remains unwilling to pursue the proper course of action against a president who is, in every sense, unfit for the job.  That's why a part of me (ashamed as I am to say it) wishes the GOP WOULD get the healthcare bill and reformed tax code of their (wet) dreams.  Perhaps then they'll stop whistling and looking the other way when it comes to that clown (...or not).  I mean, if nothing else, we can go back and fix THEIR fixes later.

Yep.

A scary thought, but these days, totally NOT out of the realm of possibilities.

• Members

I doubt it.  Plus it's not that easy to undo all the horrible things they are trying to do. Some of the damage to individuals and the environment can't be undone. For all we know we're at the global warming tipping point. I don't see it's worth sitting back and letting it happen without a fight just to get Pence in office.

• Members

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson 'doesn't care about people in public housing' 

Please register in order to view this content

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) ripped into Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson in a speech Saturday, saying Carson “doesn’t care about people in public housing.” 

“[Carson] knows nothing about the mission of HUD,” Waters said in a speech at the Essence Festival in New Orleans. “He doesn’t care about people in public housing. He believes that if you are poor, it is your own fault. And he doesn’t know the difference between an immigrant and a slave.” 

Waters was referring to Carson’s remarks at a March event for HUD employees in which he referred to slaves brought to America as “immigrants.” 
“That’s what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity,” Carson had said. “There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less.” 

Carson also said in May that poverty was “a state of mind.” 

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/340574-maxine-waters-ben-carson-doesnt-care-about-people-in-public-housing

of course, what would a man who grew up in the inner city of Detroit possibly know about public housing

Edited by OLTL #1 fan

• Members

A look at the response waiting for the man who found out that the stupid Trump vs CNN video was by an anti-Semite.

http://www.thewrap.com/reporter-threatened-after-revealing-who-created-trumps-cnn-wwe-video/

A long piece on the ugly struggles in Texas and their mirror to the nation (although it sounds like Republicans there are much more divided than they are in Congress).

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/07/10/americas-future-is-texas