The Politics Thread

• Members

Just disgusting.

The media loves to talk about conservatives being betrayed by the Supreme Court, but they never have a word to say about the Court continuing to advance voter suppression.

I won't link to the ads but I see that the GOP are running ads in urban parts of PA blasting Biden for the crime bill. This goes along with so many operatives who infest black websites encouraging black voters not to vote. The worst part is there are so many ex-Bernie bros who are giddily, actively pushing this narrative without being paid a dime. I don't think most of those being targeted will go along, but with such active voter suppression, even a slim shift would be enough to make a difference. 

A few articles on Trump's bad week/month and campaign changes as a result.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/02/the-week-that-shook-that-trump-campaign-348383

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/us/politics/trump-2020-campaign-problems.html

I keep seeing endless fawning over Tucker Carlson all over social media, and various articles pushing him for President in 2024. The news that Peter Thiel is close to abandoning Trump make me wonder if he's behind any of this. (and yet again, fake leftists like grifter Krystal Ball and Ryan Grim are also involved).

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-reportedly-cutting-trump-loose-2020-7

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see that Trump had a hate rally tonight and I see that Mary Hart is yet another has-been who would happily watch people like me die.

She can go to the same purgatory of worthlessness as Baio, Dean Cain, Kristy Swanson, and that ilk.

[!@#$%^&*] all of them, now and forever.

• Members

More money wasting and kickbacks and shameful huckster games. Just the most desperate pandering imaginable (and it may work for all I know). The only bright spot is if more people finally start to know the truth about Billy Graham.

• Members

This is such a transparent ploy to help Trump. They're counting on a lot of younger voters and black voters to support Kanye and go along with the idea that Trump and Biden are just alike. And the media will wag their tails like needy dogs as it's a sexier story; it also helps distract people from Trump being so incoherent that he spends his half-empty hate rally blathering about "swipiang and sweeping" in Vietnam and Desert Storm. 

If his campaign has anyone sensible amongst the grifters, they will blackball anyone who thought it made ANY sense to try to run the dementia campaign that the Bernie bros were running. 

• Members

That's probably part of it (although it's hurt his sales, apparently). The way Elon Musk, a Trump supporter who is reeling from the Epstein story coming back into the news, immediately jumped onboard made me even more suspicious. 

The sad thing is it's already worked, even if nothing else is done. A lot of younger voters are wary of Biden and the Democratic Party, and don't feel they have anything to lose if they have a laugh and vote for Kanye. Between this and Trump and the media managing to make the statues a bigger story than the economy or COVID or the bounties on American troops, they have all the pieces in place for the Trump comeback arc and Democrats being on the backfoot. If we soon get some "shocking" polls showing him and the GOP up in various places, then the fix will really be in.

• Members

^ Wow. What a slap in the face to every American, but especially the people who are seeing their small businesses fold.

This video. With the children behind barbed wire fence, ugh. Anyone who votes for him in November has no conscience.