SOD: 2008 Best/Worst list

• Members

Not surprised that this is all they said of GL. The show is so unwatchable, they really ought to put it to rest. I agree with DAYS' Best Triangle and Biggest Waste of Talent, as well as Melanie being Most Annoying Character. I don't know what "40-something" is in reference to. The film noir thing during the Olympics? If so, I disagree. And it'll be interesting to read their segment explaining why DAYS is the "most improved".

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R

BEST STORY: Sabrina and David's Death- Eh...not the best. Kay's storyline is much better than Sabrina and David's death.

BEST BREAKUP: Nikki and Victor- They break up so many times. I couldnt tell the difference.

BEST QUADRANGLE: Jack/Sharon/Nick/Phyllis-It should say the worst. Sharon and Nick are blah.

MOST ENTERTAINING FEMALE CHARACTER: Gloria- I disagree. She is annoying character.

B&B

WORST COUPLE: Ridge and Taylor(Ridge with anyone is the worst couple)

WORST TRIANGLE: Bridget/Nick/Katie(agreed!!!)

MOST SHOCKING PLOT TWIST: Storm's Suicide(agree..although I missed it...LOL)

BEST VILLAIN: Pam(agreed..I like Pam)

ATWT

MOST ENTERTAINING COUPLE: Henry and Vienna,,,,Most annoying to me. Vomit inducing couple.

WORST QUADRANGLE: Lily/Holden/Jack/Lily....I think u meant Carly...I agree...WORST EVER!!

BEST NEW CHARACTER: Janet....Eh....not really...she has gotten better as of late with her rivarly with Carly.

MOST BORING CHARACTER: Noah,,,Totally agree...the character/actor needs to leave Oakdale PRONTO!!

WORST WEDDING: Alison and Aaron..Eh...didnt think it was that bad.

OLTL

WORST STORY: Mendorra...I saw it ..it was bad.

BEST NEW COUPLE: Rex and Gigi...hahaha...Gigi....LMAO..no other comment needed.

BEST SHOW...considering all the other shows were poop...I can see why..although now I think Y&R is the best sho

Not one good thing said about GL. The Most Realistic Romance is pure poop on SOD part. That category was just made up to make GL have at least one good thing for them. Jeffrey and Reva are dog poo together.

• Members

Agreed on most, except Gloria. I think the current Kay story may be outside of the judgment period, since it's still playing out. But I might have made mention of the Chloe reveal as Esther's daughter as Best Twist or Best Use of History something.

They must mean Rick/Taylor. I have to agree with all these.

Agree with almost all..... Robin/Patrick may deserve "most realistic couple", not necessarily best, because they are as torturous to watch as any real-life couple. But Best Hero Spinelli? Don't see that at all. I need to buy this issue!

I must be out of touch with ATWT. Haven't heard enough about Henry/Vienna this year to justify that. But I can see the Janet/Noah choices.

YAY! Best Show! Well done, OLTL! I have to agree on all these choices.

I find Melanie highly watchable, and think she's a great young actress. I'm not sure the character has found her niche yet, so maybe the category choice is right, but I LOVE the actress.

Totally agree about Cady McClain. Not that it wasn't well-done for what it was, but I despise the fact she was brought back to CONFIRM AGAIN that Dixie is dead, and they then killed Babe (the original target in Dixie's accidental death) the same year! What a waste!

I don't know about GL, but I think Most Disappointing Show fits the bill.

How could they even pick one out of everything this show has put forth? That clip posted from Passions is painful to watch.

Agreed! I loved everything about Robert on Night Shift!

Well done, SOD, I agree with about 90% of this!

• Members

I agree with most of it, but Y&R should have gotten most improved show. As for the other stuff, OLTL deserved all the praise it got. I don't agree with Mendorra being the WORST story of the year - they couldn't have picked anything from GL, DAYS or the first half of the year from AMC and Y&R? Or even ATWT, with the disaster that was Ameera?

Archived