AMC: Wednesday, November 19th, 2008

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So someone tell me again how great a writer Pratt is? He doesn't even bother to check facts when writing stuff, just makes it up as he goes along

Zach hasn't been away from Ian since he was born? Uh 6 weeks in a hole sound familiar? If he's even suggesting Zach went to Paris while Ian was in the hospital, I swear I will freaking throw something at my tv. Cause we know Zach never once left Ian's side, and definitely would NOT have left to go to Paris just to wank in a cup for Bianca and for someone he didn't know(sorry but Reese being "cool" is an idiot reason by these writers)

• Members

I think those scenes obviously happened before Zach fell in the hole. I think what he and Bianca did was terrible and it came across even worse today. And now they have made Kendall the godmother and acting as if she will be all happy and everythign is fine. WTH? These people are delusional

• Members

Where in the hell does this fit in to today's episode?

I will semi-agree with you though (*shudders*) - It was Dixie('s fault)/David's relationship (from my memory) that started to show JR's bad side. But, it was also during this time where he moved into the mansion with Adam and didn't Opal find that E-laced necklace...which was the first "bad-JR" storyline?

• Members

first off, lmfao.

2nd, do you actually follow the story? because calling out someone on fact checking when yours is lagging.... Zach went to Paris on buisness and stopped in to see Bianca, and he met reese there. They asked/He offerd to wank it into a cub to give them a baby...

• Members

Yeah, it wasn't as good an episode as we've had recently. It felt like a lot of filler to me.

I loved the Bianca/Reese/Zach flashbacks. It filled in why Bianca asked Zach to be the donor (she was drunk) and why Zach agreed to do it (he bonded with Reese and understood her desire for kids with Bianca).

I want Ambyr back as Colby! Brianne can't deliver a line with any emotion.

Brot's mother still has that weird eye thing going on.

I was expecting more of a shocked response from Pete when he met Brot. I did love the Adam/Pete scenes, though.

Once again, Ryan attacks a cop and Jesse lets him!!!! :angry:

Archived