B&B: Interesting Rumors

Evan

• Members

1. Katherine Kelly Lang wants to take a break from the show, to promote her Kelly Spas now opening in Europe(a business venture she has been working on with her husband).

2. In 2009, Brad Bell is planning 2 big SLs: the permanent end of Brooke/Ridge, and a Tridge reunion/wedding!

3. Jack Wagner has been pitching for the return of a particular couple, because he likes working with one particular actress.

4. Bell however wants to push Nick/Katie as a couple, and throw Brooke into the mix as the third wheel. KKL apparently isn't thrilled about this idea.

5. Ashley Jones has signed a new contract, although there's no prospect of a Bridget SL on the horizon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the show could survive a Brooke hiatus. Let Lang go and do whatever she wants to do. She's been so committed to this show, she deserves some time off.

I'm a Ridge and Brooke fan so that their permanent end does make me sad. But do we really believe Bell will never go back to Ridge and Brooke? Please!

I bet Jack Wagner wants to work with Lesli Kay. I'm all for Nick and Felicia. Stephanie would hate that!

Why do TPTB think Heather Tom and Jack Wagner have chemistry? I don't see it at all. It looks like Heather Tom is in love scenes with her father.

Bridget is such a cursed character. I don't get why Ashley Jones stays in this role.

• Members

Ugh, I really like Felicia/LK, I just don't know if I can take Nick going after another woman. Yes, Felicia and Nick do have a little bit of history, but he's such a male version of Brooke. But wasn't Colleen Dion playing Felicia when Felicia and Nick had their little fling?

• Members

RM, KKL, RM - can all go on extended vacations. Surprisingly enough I'm now least annoyed by Ronn Moss of those three.

Ashley Jones is a real trooper. She loves working at CBS Television City, loves daytime, although the writing is often very unkind to her.

Not a rumor but news via Nelson Branco:

Alley Mills signed a contract with B&B. So Pam will be back by the new year, the latest

I wonder when Brad will cut either Beth or Jackie - both have been useless and pointless all year.

• Members

Yes, Jackie and Beth are fairly pointless right now, Bell could easily cut them, or use them for the occasional guest appearance.

I'm not too excited about Pam. Alley Mills is great in the role, but I wonder what more the character can do to threaten Donna?

B&B has only ever had one decent villain: Sheila Carter. Kimberlin Brown could easily be slotted back into the SLs.

I loved Sheila at her most evil! B)

Archived