AMC: Ex-Passions actress joins show

xtr

• Members

I think that this is only going to be a short term character, but McKenzie Westmore (Passion's Sheridan) is coming to PV to play Annie's psychiartrist Dr. Sinclair. She will share scenes with Ryan and Aidan. McKenzie will first appear on the show December 12.

This information was posted at SON online.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, she was horrible on PSNS...and it's not like the bad writing was an excuse; Emily Harper, Lindsay Hartley and Andrea Evans totally rose above the crap material and yet Westmore, with nearly a decade playing the role, was unwatchable. Kam Heskin's portrayal was far more enjoyable. Still, maybe she'll be better on AMC. If not, it's only short term, right?

Still, of all the PSNS female stars I'd like to see on other soaps, Westmore was nowhere near the top of the list. Harper and Hartley need to be picked up, as does Heidi Mueller...maybe as a Lucy Montgomery recast on ATWT?

• Members

Good for Mackenzie! I always enjoyed her on PASSIONS...I think, by about 2005, she was exhausted with the material and it showed in her performances. Prior to that I thought was sparkling and glamorous. I think she'll do well in her gig at AMC.

The one alum I would like to see land something is Kim Johnston Ulrich, fun actress.

• Members

Harper is severly over-rated and untalented..she came straight from the school of squint your face up and change your voice to seem like you're crying when you're not..Mackenzie can be good, and she can be bad..Much like most of the Passions cast..If I didn't like MF so much lately as Adrianna I'd love to have Lindsay Hartley come on in the role..

Archived