OLTL: November Sweeps 2008 Promo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I do not even watch this show any longer and I knew that Nash and Jessica's baby would die and that there would be a baby switch. I guess folks can argue that switching babies is a staple of soaps. To me, these worn out staples are the reason daytime is dying. Then of course, the argument is yes, they are rehashed stories, but it's the characters that make them special. Well, a teenager in an arguably unpopular romance gets to become a mom. Jessica, arguably a generational character who should be written sympathetically, is a nut who lost her husband and now is a baby stealer. Then we have Todd who it sounds like would have stolen the baby and is also mind-raping his previous rape victim.

You know perhaps those are character driven stories. I personally think they are pretty foul.

• Members

I can't believe they have the gall to even touch a baby switch story again this soon. :rolleyes:

I mean come on, we are going to be so antsy with this, just give the damn baby back and give Starr her tearful reunion already. No fun when we know the end from the beginning.

Archived