AMC: Monday, October 20th, 2008

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan/Greenlee/Aidan - never in my life did I think I'd be rooting for a TORNADO! Listen to me Frons, nothing will ever make me root for Ryan or Greenlee. Not individually or as a couple.

Coma!Kendall - Only two months? Who do I have to screw to make it four?

The Comeback - Good scenes. AB is really bringing it. I hope she finds a gig that works for her. Am I the only who thought Krystal's praying was a bit much? If I'm in the middle of a tornado with my grown child bleeding out in front of me and surrounded by (way too many) other children and the sound of an emergency siren is tearing through the air, my prayer would pretty much consist of "Lord, help us!" and "HOLD ON TO YOUR ASS!"

Binks/Zach - would be so much better without the spectre of the scarecrow hanging over them. TK and ER are really good. I can't wait to add TB to the mix. Really, who do I have to screw to keep Kendall in a coma?

• Members

The Babe scenes were soooo sad. I don't even like AB that much, but she ripped at my heart today. So sad! I thought the prayer was powerful too.

Loved seeing Opal/Tad again - was hoping they'd come back.

Erica/Adam scenes were great - the dialogue was much better.

Glad to see Bianca! I'm surprised that Zach/Binks weren't more crazed about being with Kendall/boys at hospital - they should have seemed more worried.

The Ryan/Aiden/Greenlee scenes were dumb, but the action scenes were some of the best when they were getting blown away.

Can't wait for tomorrow - can't wait to see more characters involved in a tornado (Jake, Taylor, et al)

Oh and I loved the mention of the 1994 tornado.

• Members

I thought the Babe & JR scenes were really good. The situation was somewhat believable. I would have wanted them to save my child over myself also. It was just heartbreaking. As this story develops the rest of the week, I am sure that I will be bawling. Great job Amanda Baker & Jacob Young.

I never thought I could despise a triangle more than the Ryan, Kendall, & Zach triangle, I was wrong. I really hate the Ryan, Greenlee, & Aidan triangle. I don't know which character annoys me more Ryan or Aidan, both are terrible actors. I also was rooting for the tornado.

I am looking forward to the rest of the week. I hope that they don't disappoint.

• Members

Oh no, it had nothing to do with their performances. All about the writing..... Everytime anyone in Zach's immediate family gets hurt, he is fighting to be at their side. Heck - he was almost gunning people down in the hospital during Kendall's last coma. I was just surprised Zach didn't demand to ride in the ambulance with everyone to be with her. It's more of a contrived writing thing for Zach/Bianca to get these scenes about Binks being pregnant. Nothing to do with TK and ER's performances.

Archived