DAYS: Week of September 15

• Members

I'm a day behind, but Tuesday was filled with great character interactions..Loved Anna/Stefano, EJ/Lexie/Theo, Kayla/Hope/Marlena, and Daniel/Nicole (probably my favorite Daniel scenes thus far and Shawn has the most chemistry with Ari out of all the ladies he's interacted with)...

The only scenes that i found boring were the Sami scenes..I'm really looking forward to wednesday's Dimera dinner party..Having Stefano back has been wonderful...and i love everyone living at the mansion..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not much talk about the show this week, but we've had a really good week..Toups was right about wednesday's show..I loved the Dimera cocktail party...Its so nice having Stefano back and having Tony and Anna in the storyline..They are such great supporting characters...Also I'm loving that Abe and Lexie are finally important characters again and involved in a frontburner storyline...I'm really enjoying the autism storyline, especially now that it has affected both of their jobs..

Also really enjoyed Thursdays show...I was shocked we got to see Lexie's board meeting with Julie, Mickey, and Victor..So nice to see Julie again and not at a party...Also EJ and Nicole's scenes were great and proof of why i love them as a couple...

I haven't watched friday's show yet, but i hear that Billie and Austin make a cameo of some sort..Really looking forward to that..

• Administrator

I think they're trying too hard in setting up this murder mystery (it's so obvious something's gonna happen to Trent. Everybody's threatning him). First we have John punch Trent (at the Brady pub). Then we have Max punching Trent (at the Brady pub). Then we have Melanie slapping Trent (at the Brady pub......you think Dena would want to mix it up a bit!). Everything took place with tons of witnesses.

Archived