Doug Davidson Interview, Victoria Rowell Comment Made

• Members

Frankly, I don't get your point. People are interested in Victoria Rowell's point of view, so I would imagine they also would be interested in other cat members points of views. There are always two or more sides of the story. When Victoria does a one hour interview on a popular daytime site I would imagine it would stir up discussion and debate.

Like someone posted above, the situation was stirred up again by Victoria Rowell herself and her rather scathing comments on the show yesterday. Why is it that she deserves credit for being honest and upfront when she dishes the dirt, but when other's express their feelings about what happened on set they are petty?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But she has continued it a year and a half after she left the show. The Peter Bergman and Jeanne Cooper interviews were over a year ago shortly after she chose to leave Y & R. Why did she have to stir the pot again on what should be a dead issue if she has truly moved on?

I still think who initiated it can be debated. If my coworker insinuated that I played favorites because of others bringing in baked goods or because they went to happy hour with me and for no other reason then I would be offended. These people are adults and not high school students. I think that is what Peter Bergman responded to. I did not like what Peter said and found him very unprofessional, but I also don't see that Victoria is as innocent as she likes to portray herself. She does not come across as a women who would be anyone's victim, yet we are supposed to believe she allowed herself to be bullied on set for years?

• Members

Before this interview- VR has never said a word about her co-workers....She has only addressed the industry and tptb- never the other actors. She has never claimed to be bullied.--- quite the contrary. She claimed she had to fight hard to maintain her professional integrity....She didn't like the Emmy system- which many do not and have boycotted the Emmys because of- and she never named anyone at the helm. The podcast opened with questions and accusations and she was honest.....She is in no way playing innocent and I think is letting her fans know that it's not her professional or personal choice to be gone from the show- and under better working conditions she would gladly resume the role. But it's obvious tiic are not interested in that.

Archived