B&B: Week of September 8, 2008

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick is such a man-ho. *rme*

Budge "you would have been mourning the loss of a child. Do you remember how we mourned Nicole?" Uh, yeah...I remember Nick left the service to stop Brooke from marrying Ridge. Face it, Budge...he's just not that into you.

• Members

LMAO at Rick's comment. "Owen Knight? Yeah right!"

No Rick...two hot people...they'd never hook up :rolleyes: And he of all people is surprised about a relationship, ha.

And Brooke's involvement in Bridget's story is just laughable. My my how we forget HER relationship with Nick, and Deacon way back when.

• Members

Does anyone else think Owen will turn out to be Ridge's son with Caroline or some other woman like Morgan? It just looks like he's going to be tied to a very important person.

Oh and yay Bridget. I hope she goes psycho and terrorizes Nick and Katie. Or becomes lesbian! :)

• Members

Don't know about Owen being Ridge's son buuuuuuut he knows something else about Marcus, and since he(Owen)is responsible for him(Marcus)coming to town, I'm thinking maybe Marcus is not Donna's son after all. I don't remember there being any investigation into just who Marcus was. They just accepted him.

• Members

I think they had some kind of birth certificate. But I guess that could've been faked. The thing is, they would have had to have known that Donna had a child that she gave up, which not even her sisters knew about. Unless it's some kind of rehash of Stephanie and Angela where Marcus/Owen knew Donna's real son and are exploiting the relationship now.

I don't know, just sounds really twisted.

• Members

This is exactly what I think. For Beemer to look like he does--all angular and tall and dark--and NOT be Moss' son would be a travesty of all time.

It could be Morgan's child (the one she THOUGHT she aborted...which made her crazy)...or it could be ANY woman's. Ridge was quite a playboy prior to 1987, so it works out fine...he could have impregnated MANY women.

If they don't make Owen Ridge's son (and Massimo's grandson), I'll be quite upset.

Can't you see Stephanie going WILD to destroy Owen...because he hurt her family due to his dalliance with Donna...only to discover it is her OWN grandchild? Her own "little Ridge"...the son she loves more than life itself.

PERFECT!

I wish every day that it will be like this. Just as I wish everyday that Amber's mom Tawny Moore (played by Andrea Evans) and Y&R's Paul's sister Patty Williams (played by Andrea Evans) are the exact same person :). Tawny, in my fantasy, is Patty after life gave her some hard knocks, and after Patty decided to remain hidden from her family in Genoa City.

• Members

Ashley Jones has rocked the house this week! B)B)B)

Nick is disgusting, he should be neutered and tossed overboard! :D:D:D

I hope Bridget sticks to her guns, cuts Nick and Katie out of her life completely, and moves on with a hot new hunk - what a good time for Bell to cast a new male doctor, or bring back Dante or Christian or Deacon.

Archived