AMC: Friday, September 5th

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beth Ehlers has been so good so far that I think it's safe to say that she's pretty happy to be playing a character who's actions make sense and acting out decent scripts again for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! Just please, dear writers, please keep Taylor strong and smart as you bring out her more human and tormented side and please don't overdue some glamorous transformation, dumb her down, or put her anywhere in the vicinity of Ryan's sperm. Ever.

While they'll be vying for Jake soon enough, I really like the idea of an Odd Couple-ish friendship developing between Taylor and Amanda. They're very different but I think Taylor is in desperate need of a female friend and Amanda needs one outside of Fusion. Amanda was never a soldier or anything but she has plenty of emotional scars of her own so she does understand death and pain first-hand.

With Pratt's arrival, I expected somebody to get transformed into Sonny but I didn't think it would be so fast that it would give everyone whiplash.

Those Aidan/Greenlee scenes could've really been something if an actor with some chops were playing Aidan.

• Members

It's called having respect and consideration. Intentionally going over to someone else's house in the middle of the night just so he can ease his guilty conscience (if Ryan even has one) and making the already tense situation even more adversarial is just selfish. It wasn't about Emma -- it was about exerting what tiny bit of power he has. His "rights" as he keeps clucking about.

• Members

I may be the only one not bothered by Zach's attitude/behavior on Friday. I liked it. It seemed to bring back Zach's dark edge that was present when he first arrived at the show. He is a Cambias, after all. One of the complaints I've had since he's been with Kendall is that he seems to have been watered down. The dark side is back and I approve! Of course, it could be that I loathe Josh, never liked him, am glad he's been nailed & will be fleeing town.

• Members

With Pratt's arrival, I expected somebody to get transformed into Sonny but I didn't think it would be so fast that it would give everyone whiplash.

==============================================

Zak is not acting like Sonny. Zak has acted like this way before Pratt showed up.

• Members

Emma was Annie's daughter before she became Ryan's daughter. Ryan was an anonymous sperm donor. Let's remember that. Annie carried her for 9 months and raised her from birth until last year. I will ALWAYS side with Annie when it comes to what she feels is right regarding Emma. Ryan didn't even want to be a father to his own child with Greenlee -- so much so that he drove himself off a cliff. Ryan is territorial -- "MY WIFE, MY SON, MY DAUGHTER, MY KIDS" It's about what he feels he "owns" or belongs to him.

Archived