AMC: Wednesday, September 3rd

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC has improved immensely! Its like watching a completely different show. I havent loved it this much in a long time.

im really enjoying the newbies, Randi and Taylor. Pratt has changed my opinions on Randi and Im really digging Taylor and her story. That was intense

Im also hoping that Kendall tries some of the performance. In fact someone should bathe her with it

Erica looked amazing. Loved that dress

• Members

Go Krystal! Im glad someone finally suggested that Kathy needs help. Tad is so in denial. That little girl is turning into quite the demon child and she will only get worse. She nearly killed her baby sister, even if that wasnt her intention. Thats not something to take lightly at all

basically bc for the past few weeks, she's been incredibly annoying, sticking her nose in other people's marriages while ignoring her own

• Members

Jack was a jerk today, kissing carmen twice in erica's line of sight, that was really pathetic and something erica would do. :lol: I think carmen and randi are half-sisters. I wish they would stop the erica ryan-propping, she finally got a looooooooong break for him and now she's at it AGAIN!!!

• Members

I thought today's show rocked again! Loved that crazy ending - what great cliffhangers we've had lately - and not even Fridays!

There is much more balance amongst characters and storylines now. It isn't just the Sextet from Hell show anymore - sure, they are still on, but not nearly as long. It actually makes the characters tolerable - except Kendall - she is still being a nosy bitch who needs to take of her own marriage.

I'm just so excited about tomorrow! And now that the show is really good - we have no previews! That makes it even more exciting about the next day.

Oh - and I'm guessing Carmen and Randi could either be cousins - or foster sisters from a poor family?

• Members

LMAO. He seems to be doing alot of that lately. I dont blame him

I thought it was heavily implied that they knew each other through the foster system. Randi said they werent family which got me to thinking that they werent blood related but were connected since they were both foster sisters and were close bc of the system. I actually prefer that over the hints that they could have been blood sisters before

• Members

Another good show. I love how everything is moving along...the pacing, cast intergration, etc. is all good. And that ending! Wow, go Taylor!

Oh, and I LOVED how Kendall was whining to Zach on the phone and he blew her off. He's getting sick of her [!@#$%^&*] too!? LOL.

Archived