AMC: Wednesday, September 3rd

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Fletcher was taken down by a woman. I'm sick to death of the poor little damsel in distress always having to be saved by the big strong man. Every single time. The fact that he was a sleazeball pimp who lived his life torturing and debasing women made it that much better.

I've seen some people call Taylor a murderer and I just don't agree. Was it self-defense? No, not really but Taylor was defending someone else. She got Randi free of him but that didn't mean that he was completely subdued. He was still fighting her and since he was bigger, might have been able to overpower her and go after Randi or Amanda. The flashback obviously triggered an instinctual response but that doesn't necessarily mean it was the wrong thing to do. If she'd gotten all crazy and snapped the neck of some random guy standing around doing nothing, that would be a different story but Fletcher clearly attacked Randi first and probably would've killed any of them for getting in the way if he'd had to. She obviously needs some help after all she's been through but she's not a criminal or anything and I'm now very interested in where they go with her.

As long as they keep her strong and don't have her begin obsessing over Ryan's sperm. :rolleyes:

• Members

The crazy editing didn't bug me at all this time.

My only WTF was they have a MASSIVE *WORKING* bottle of the new perfume?? LOL It wasn't just a prop?

I actually will kinda miss creepy Fletcher stalking around... Loved how it snapped into Taylor's represse dmemories thing though.

I like the Kathy story--did Tad mess up his line when he said "Kathy's already lost one mom and two dads in as many years??" What?

Charles Pratt Jr is now also an consulting producer--did he also tell them to turn down the lights? It looked darker than usual.

• Members

Right there's the family that adopted her when she was born--and died in the crash and then Julia. Makes two moms one dad. Tad in his weirdness maybe meant Dixie too as he seems to forget that Kathy has never ever even seen Dixie but still... Musta been a flubbed line.

R Sinclair I don't think you'll agree with me but. I like tha tin the past two weeks Kendall's obsession with every problem but her own, thinking she's helpign when she's meddling, having blinders to her own behaviour both reminds me of vintage SMG Kendall in many ways--and of Erica. And it's being written in a better more true to charactermanner than it was even a week ago.

• Members

I thought it was another really good episode.

Yep, Tad clearly messed up the line. Even so, I love the Kathy storyline. It was great when Krystal got to the heart of the problem by saying Dixie's child could do no wrong in Tad's eyes. I just wish Kathy would cause Krystal some real harm before she's forced to see a shrink! :P

Adam & Pete were hilarious once again:

Adam: You are my eyes. If anyone sees me --

Pete: I know, I know. You'll crate me up and send me to Mongolia, as if.

Adam: Yes, it's been done before. Now move.

I agree with the person who was surprised by the chemistry between Jack & Carmen. Even though at heart I'm still rooting for him and Erica, I really like him and Carmen as a short-term couple.

To me, Kendall went back to being a whining bitch after a one-day reprieve on Tuesday. I really hated how she badgered Ryan for the details of Annie leaving.

I loved how Annie refused to talk to Ryan at the party because he's still in "love" with Greenlee.

I was just stunned when Taylor broke Fletcher's neck. I knew from reading the previews that she was supposed to kill him, but I had pictured a shooting. The way it played out was much more intense than I had imagined. I'm looking forward to her PTSD storyline.

• Members

I don't agree because what you just described -- dare I say it -- is Carly Corinthos. Kendall, taking after Erica, has always been too self-involved to even care about someone else's problems if she's going through some problems of her own. As a matter of fact, she will tend to act out and cause trouble just so she can get noticed, rather than meddle and concern herself with someone else. To Kendall, KENDALL is the most important thing. HER pain, HER heartach, HER good intentions are what matters. Nobody elses.

Carly, on the other hand, uses Jason and his life as her distraction whenever something's going on with her. She will interfere in his personal life to no frickin' end, concerning herself with every last detail, demanding full disclosure and then taking actions into her own hands just to distract herself from whatever dumbass mess she spread all over her own life.

Archived