AMC: Erica Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd prefer Josh stayed as Erica's son, but he's going offscreen. Too convuluted to change it, especially with Josh gone. And I'm find with the son thing... they might want to bring him back someday.

David is a figure from her past, but we know he's coming back, so I don't see the spoiler or surprise.

I'd go with Mark Dalton... Erica needs some family back in PV, and not only her children (and right now only Kendall is going to stay in PV, and if Alicia leaves, Erica will need family even more).

• Members

Could it be Eric Kane? I dont think he ever died. He would definitely change the "fundamentals" of her life.

I think it is probably not that complicated, it's just Adam. Pratt mentioned that he was going to put them back together. We're probably just reading too much into it.

• Members

I'm hoping it's not David, but the way my luck has been lately, I'm sure it is. *sigh*

I'm not sure how people figure he was a blip in her life, but whatever. As long he's not coming back to profess undying love to her or some bullshit like that, I'm good.

• Members

Doesn't say that. In fact, I don't even see it implying that. But I hope it's not David, so I'm in the camp that it has to be someone else. But even if it is David, so long as he's not trying to win her back or preach undying love to her, I'd be happy.

• Members

I'm not sure why people are assuming that David and Erica interaction has to be romantic. They've been apart since 2000, and even the ruse in 2003 was haulted before it turned into something real. Surely they could just be friends if David turns out to be the person from her past.

Archived