AMC: Erica Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt they'd go there with Dimitri........ or even Mike Roy, because been-there, done-that. But WOW, this has me really thinking. Who the hell could it be?

I want to say possibly not-so-dead Silver Kane. But I don't know.

Brother Mark Dalton? Tom Cudahy?

I really wish it was Brooke. Some revitalized Brooke under an enthusiastic Charles Pratt's pen.

• Members

I hope she learns Josh was never her son. Maybe Josh's real parents were Connie Wilkes (the faux Silver Kane) and Kent Bogard, and he wanted revenge on Erica for his father's death and his mother going to jail. They can easily say that Greg Madden arranged a deal with Connie to raise her child as long as he would eventually track down Erica and make life hell.

• Members

They make it seem like a surprise person, so that rules out David since we already know he is coming on. I am very very intrigued to see what Pratt plans for Erica. He appears to not have lied when saying the show will begin to revolve around her again :)

• Members

My wish would be that it's Brooke, but I have a hunch it will be either Mark Dalton or Nick Davis. Would love to have Dimitri back, but Nader burned his bridges with AMC already. Whoever it is, I doubt it will have anything to do with undoing Josh as her son. I'm sure the writers know that was a huge mistake that they rather just sweep under the rug by having Josh just fade away. What's done is done! Reactivating that story, even to reverse it, at this point would not be a good idea. I have to say that, although it's early, I'm impressed with Pratt so far. There's definitely a new energy to the show.

Archived