Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

cct

• Members
3 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

You just neatly described his nearly four-year stint as Dr. John Morrison on The Doctors perfectly. Do you have the specific airdate for the 1983 episode? I'd love to see it.

lol.  Ansel Scott (Horgan) appeared for a brief reprise of his role on 2/16/1983.   He schools Ian Devereaux at the 1:18:59 mark. 

Edited by Broderick

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish I could remember more of Patrick Horgan's run on "Edge" in 1976 and 1977.  The stories that Ansel Scott had then  -- defending Tony Saxon, marrying Nadine Alexander for her money, belittling his son Draper, courting Nadine's daughter Raven -- all seem to be right in Patrick Horgan's wheelhouse.  lol.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/12/2021 at 12:55 AM, Broderick said:

I wish I could remember more of Patrick Horgan's run on "Edge" in 1976 and 1977.  The stories that Ansel Scott had then  -- defending Tony Saxon, marrying Nadine Alexander for her money, belittling his son Draper, courting Nadine's daughter Raven -- all seem to be right in Patrick Horgan's wheelhouse.  lol.  

I remember Patrick on Edge. Such good stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/12/2021 at 1:04 PM, danfling said:

The above episode had two of my very favorite actress from The Edge of Night, Frances Fisher (Deborah) and Polly Adams (Carole).    I am also a fan of Denny Albee (Steve) and Joe Lambie (Logan #1).

Frances, Joe, Denny, Sharon all appeared at my local college back in the day. A huge crowd attended.