OLTL week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IT just depends on where its located and a bunch of other factors.

A lot of places much older than the USA dont care about gay acts at all. IDK about mirage because i dont believe in marriage in the first place so i have never read anything about gay marriage in other places.

• Members

True and not true--they might not care but they would care about an affair with the king in almsot all european old style countries--if it was made public like that (it's the old Edward the II thing of nobels gettign away with it as logn as it wasn't too obvious cuz they were rich and powerful).

Complete change of pace, but I was just reading on Wikipedia a mention of how Dorian hinted that there was another twist about Vicki's father when they were locked together last August in Asa's funeral scenes--the wine cellar. But we never found out what it was--could it be tied into the Alison Perkins mystery?

• Members

Again, it all would just depend. Would people care if it was Prince William or Harry? Sure, but only because they are famous. I get that a king and a prince are diff, but idk any other royals so... lol. And its really hard to judge anything inr eal life on this campy whack ass awful too long storyline.

Yeah, idk if theyw ere actually going somewhere or not. But Dorian might have just said it to get at Viki. There might have been a dropped angle. idk. But if it is Alisons secret that emans Dorian would also know and could set up a way for that secret to still come out. I personally hope they dont go where they planned on, but...

• Members

:D Yes but the royal family in current Britain and the way royalty--and life--in Mendorra is shown--an extreme state ruled by monarchy, guards everywherre, ban on media, a big buff guy with an axe sitting around to cut heads off for the smallest reason is very diff than Prince Harry (and I still doubt one of the ROyal family in England currently could come out easily). But yeah it's a silly story and is over--for now (too bad it ended up making Carlos one of the least threatening bad guys ever)

This was the wikipedia quote that reminded me of it again:

"In the summer of 2007, Viki and Dorian were trading blows again over Dorian's renewed relationship with Clint Buchanan. Following Asa Buchanan's funeral in mid August, they once again found themselves locked away and trapped together, this time in the Buchanan wine cellar. Dorian and Viki raged at each other, with Dorian challenging Viki to face the emptiness in her own life. Dorian also made a startling claim: That she had killed Victor Lord after all! Viki reminded Dorian that Tori had "killed" Victor and that Victor had in fact never been dead after all, but Dorian dismissed the Victor that appeared in 2003 with "if that was him." Dorian offered no further elaboration on her claim, and no explanation as to who the real Victor was, who had killed him, when and how."

• Members

Yesterday was a perfect mix of camp and drama. You have the drama and intregue of Langston's lost relative, and then you have the ROFL stuff involving Mendorra. Andrea's delivery was priceless!

I finally get a sense that the stories are finally starting to progress and move forward. Has anyone noticed that RC is setting up stories almost the same exact way he set things up before the BE/May reveal? The number of Llanview residents keeping secrets is on the rise again.

Note to self: Watch shows written by either Coral, Tomlin, and Page.

Archived