OLTL week of August 25, 2008

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can laugh all you want, that is precisely the reason I don't go to lengths about cr*ppy daily episodes in these weekly threads.

Luckily for you and the rest of your team, I am putt off by the unhealthy enthusiasm that pervades it.

So, Jay, if you want to continue this very interesting discussion, you might end up talking to yourself. Because I am done.

And P. S. Elizabeth Page sucks — just take a look at the takeover dialogue. But you can continue liking her, I couldn't care less! As long as she's not on my soap! :lol: She can continue destroying yours and you can enjoy it!

• Members

There you have it. You dont give a damn about OLTL, dont play yourself. I've always been talking to myself in here Sylph because you surely havent been in here talking to me. You like B&B, you like Y&R, you like ATWT, but you dont like OLTL you've made that more than clear. ;)

• Members

See, this is just wrong, I liked OLTL. But... But let me just end this here, I don't want to start yet another fight. I just cannot convince you to believe otherwise.

The fact that I post rarely in weekly threads means that I often have a strong dislike for one or two people who frequent them and who tend to contaminate it with their toxic comments.

• Members

That seems fair, but I just have to ask you something. What do you define as toxic? Things like "Elizabeth Page should be banned from daytime because of her horrible writing of the takeover?" That's having an opinion. Maybe some of those "toxic" comments you hate are just opinions. Maybe you can't accept them. I like you Sylph, I'm not trying to fight with you Sylph, but right now, Im not getting you Sylph.

• Members

I'll explain it in a PM.

Back to Elizabeth Page — I really don't feel comfortable at all trashing her constantly because it seems to me she really likes OLTL and is enjoying her stay. As if she escaped from a dark dungeon filled with slaves controlled by an unforgiving task-master and found a safe haven at OLTL... But every time I listen to the sentences she writes for characters, I scream.

Archived