Y&R: Week of August 11, 2008

• Members

Judge: I want you to be very sure about this. This means you're gonna walk out of here with absolutely nothing.

Tina: Except my name. I'll give up all that other stuff, but only if I get to keep my name. I've worked to hard for it, your honor.

Ike: The name is mine. The name got my daddy’s blood on it. If she wanna go, she can go wherever she wanna go, but the name stays home!

Sigh. Angela Bassett and Larry Fishburne aren't in nearly enough projects these days.

-------------------------------------

On-topic. I don't care how hard FauxToria hit VicAdam. She is still sleepwalking through her scenes, and that bugs me.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^I don't know why AH sleepwalks so much, when she is capable of much more. But, she was good today.

The previews look good, and why is Devon running his mouth?

Oh, and Elizabeth Hendrickson ROCKS.

And "What's Love Got to do With it" is one of my favourite movies, ever! Definitely, Angela Bassett's best role to date.

• Members

I agree, she is too good for daytime. She'd kill it though! Just devour every scene! God, I love that woman! I know plenty OT but here are some of my favourite scenes, and I still think she deserved that Oscar!
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
God, and this scene just HURTS to watch EVERY SINGLE TIME.
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Members

Hmmmm, if Victoria Rowell would NEVER return to Y&R, would you accept Angela Bassett as a recast? They're almost the same age (one year of difference).......

Personally, I didn't see much of Angela Bassett, but I feel that nobody could ever replace Rowell in the role. Just my opinion.

• Members

Co-sign. Slap her!

OMG Dee. I'm so wantin' to watch this movie again right now!

"I done fixed that mailbox so I can when it be messed wit" (Not the same movie, I know, but :wub::wub: )

Angela Bassett as Drucilla??? Hmmmmm......

I love me some Angela. I think I could accept it.

Archived