OLTL: Actress Returns

• Members

Nelson Branco is reporting that Melissa Fumero is returning to One Life to Live as Adrianna Cramer (Although it seems it may just be for a few episodes).

Now If you told me a year ago that I would BE THRILLED to have Adrianna back, I would have told you you were as delusional as Kim Zimmer still thinking she can play a vixen! But im overjoyed, MF really showed us what she was made of in her final months on OLTL, and I soon became a fast fan of her bitchy portrayel as Adrianna.

BUT..........

RC better bring her back as a bitchy Adrianna rather than the nice version she reverted back to before she left. IMO I'd much rather watch Rex/Adrianna than Gigi/Rex....(Gigi bores me to tears)!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Ian! There are other characters I would prefer to have back as well. But it's not really an either or proposition. Bringing Adrianna back doesn't prevent them from bringing Cassie back too. They just aren't. So even though I'd much rather see Kevin Buchanan (without Kelly, thank you very much) than Adrianna, I am pleased she's coming back anyway. Rex and Gigi need Adrianna to be slightly interesting. Brody just doesn't do it for me.

• Members

I don't understand the elation, people HATED this character, and for good reason. Gary T wrote her b*tchy for three weeks, and she warrants a comeback? I would much rather see Kevin make a stop, or even save the money for another Nash ghost appearance. I just don't get the point, if she's not going for another contract. Not to mention, she wanted to leave...she wasn't forced out.

Archived