ALL: What male character would be right for a Down-Low storyline?

• Members

Well it's all kinda rumours (much like the rumour that Rex was brought on to be gay or bisexaucl and involved with Seth which is why they shared so many odd glances at first). But form what I heard, Malone really wanted to do a Don't Ask Don'T Tell military gay story. When the first Paul Cramer was brought on (pre babyswitch etc) there was some hinted connection that he knew CJ Roberts who I thinkw as missing--maybe thru his time overseas and the rumoru was they were going for a secret fromance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JT perfect 'cause you've seen his booty on Nip/Tuck? :) Because, honestly, I don't see anything in his backstory that would make him perfect for his...Brad neither.

ETA: If they wanted to give Victoria a total breakdown, it would be kinda funny if she walked into a room one day and saw her two ex-husbands, Brad & JT, doing each other.

• Members

On Passions, there was absolutely nothing in Chad's earlier years on the show that indicated he enjoyed boinking men on the side. But JER certainly changed that! J.T. has pretty much had ZERO backstory so it wouldn't be a stretch to reveal him secretly boinking guys.

• Members

Perfect because they could tell the Victoria resents being a married mother and throws herself into work making JT have to parent 24/7 and start to hate his life. He could easily be at a bar and a guy hit on him and he go for it.

also, whats to say he ahsnt done a boy in the past? he was a horndog.

• Members

I wonder if Todd's technique has improved any since 1993...I remember vividly that a few weeks before the infamous gang rape, he and Marty had a fling, and afterwards Miss Saybrooke rather acidly told Manning that he was lacking in SEVERAL areas in the bedroom...that sex with him had been the worst she had ever experienced in her life! Those comments just about pushed the psycho over the edge...and we know what happened next.

• Members

Based on what I heard about it it was pretty interesting too. Guy is married and religious. Can't stand away from the gay guy. Jealousy. Wife finds out. Wife starts to scheme against husband to cost him custody of the child, including spying on them (well thank you lady, your work is much appreciated).

There are some more pictures from the story here: http://www.afterelton.com/node/19096

• Members

I was struck by hoe soapy it was. Be tender one moment, then accuse each other of ulterior motives the next, the wife telling her husband, sure, hang out with your friend, the clueless annoying wife the t-shirts who makes you almost have sympathy with the cheating, the "I won't leave my wife" and "I love you so much, I can live with being just an affair" scenes.

Archived