ALL: What male character would be right for a Down-Low storyline?

• Members

Todd Manning! TSJ has a peculiar sexual chemistry with the men on the show. It's not overt. Very subtle in fact, but it's always there. And the character of Todd is sexually repressed, at least since the rape. He's only had two sexual relationships with women (that I can recall).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll never forget when Todd exposed himself to Christian in the sauna. Taht was so funny and shocking.

Trevor St. John would be magnificent as a gay character on a show. And he does have more chemistry with men on OLTL than he has ever had with any of the women.

• Members

OLTL's Cole! It'd be so deliciously wrong but right if he got custody of lil Starrlet and when he shows up at La Boulaie to pick her/him up, he has a drag queen on his arm who is going to be the baby's new mommy.

Or I could follow my heart and say AMC's Josh. From the very beginning, with his obsession with wanting to be Erica, I always thought Josh wouldn't be above some love-making of the same-sex orientation. He and Kenny would have been hot together.

• Members

I always thought Ridge (1) would totally have been chasing any type of tail in his college time (2) would totally hook up with a slutty male designer if he ever ran out of women.

I seem to remember Ridge and Grant having a bit of HoYay-ish friendly rivalry going on in the beginning when Grant arrived.

Of course Thorne might one day just throw up his hands, give up on always being the loser son and hook up with a guy.

• Members

B&B's Owen and Marcus.

For the longest time, though, I was convinced that Ridge would turn out to be gay. Something about the way he kept waffling between women -- it was so passive!

OLTL's Todd.

• Members

AMEN!!!!!!!

Im convinced Marcus is gay, I keep telling my mother that and shes like no he isn't I doubt it...but im convinced OTHERWISE. And with his obvious disliking of Owen all up on his mother, I say it's because he is in love with Owen and they once had a relationship...I think this one would make the most since.

• Members

That's the vibe I get, too. Not when he's with Steffy, of course, which is a sweet and rather innocent (in a good way) pairing. But when he's with Owen, it's like he can't decide whether to hit him or kiss him. :lol:

Not that I blame him. Owen = hot.

Archived