ATWT: Week of July 28th

• Members

So true. Stop whining about Martha, people. Yes, she was Lily, yes she is sorely missed (I hate this cliche), but move on. There is no point in constantly mentioning her.

I saw that, you know. :P You're getting negative points! :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's fine. I'll take the demerits in this case. Mainly because it's 3:37 in the morning here on the East Coast, and I was too exhausted to come up with a more literate synonym for "ginormous".

If I quote Beckett or Mamet tomorrow, will that help at all? :lol: :lol:

• Members

oh wow, so i am behind a day and didnt see it. lol. well i guess thats what i get for going to youtube. iw as wondering why the epsidoes seemd so short - because iw as watching edits and clips. but i figured out to find entire episodes so.. yay for me.

so on wed's episode-

I loved all the drama at the camp. Noelle really rocked it out. I would never believe MB as angry Lily, lol. I also lvoed Lily finding out that CarHO did it and one of the kids could ahve walked in. The brad reaction was stupid, but... whatever. And i loved the Jack & janet talk, as well as jack being a parent to parker. The JJ argument was great because they hit on really good points and both were right.

• Members

oh god. really carly? really?! you are going to blame Jack for this?

God forbid you realize you have set a worse example than he has. oh like being a whore! and up and leaving all your kids to follow some guy around. please. jack is far from father of the year - but he also has never led his kids to think he is going to die of cancer just to try and scheme his way back into his ex's life. at least she started to act like a human again once parker came down, lol. i actually like Jack & Carly like this. If they could make Carly grow the f up and act like an adult i could so be a carjacker.

aww. Luke & Noah are so cute and in love with eachother. I enjoy them when they are like this. And norm i *hate* couples when they are like that. lol.

• Members

I loved the line too. And I was glad Lily told Holden that. But I just dont see Martha given that line to tell Jon Hensley that. Lily has been more bitchy with Noelle Beck in the role. Her lines have been written better with Noelle in the role. They were writing Lily so wimpy with Martha in the role. I just dont understand why. NB is a great actress but she is not Lily. So breaking up Holden and Lily to me doesnt matter anymore. Holden has been an ass to Lily anyways. Holden deserves to be alone for a while.

• Members

As for the "too much emotional attachment" to actors, I agree......but regardless of your opinion, I'm not one of them. I handle recasts well, I think. Even now, I'm not sending cans to ATWT telling them to "can" Noelle. Why? Beacuse even though she's not Lily and even though she doesn't have as much emotional depth to portray as Lily...in the end......she's still a good actress.

Oh and Syplh....we're not whining. <_< I'm sorry.......but when did it become annoying to share one's own personal opinion? People put up with your posts every day, so that I ask that you have the same courtesy and respect for others' posts just like they do with yours. :) I can gurantee you that if any one of yourr personal writing/producing/acting faves got the boot (wrongfully), you would mention it. And for the record, I don't mention the Noelle/Martha fiasco that much. Time to time, yes. But I'm very insulted when you say I (as well as others who share my opinion) am whining. <_<

• Members

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't mean to insult you! I just used a stronger word on purpose, to illustrate a point. My point was that it really makes no sense in complaining since she's not going anywhere for a while; you're just making yourself miserable with no good reason. And she is very, very good. Think what would have happened if the recast was dreadful.

• Members

The one thing I do like about the poisoning story, is the umbrella feel it has to it. The characters don't quite interact....but it seems as if they could. Which is almost gives me hope of them breaking out of their story bubbles.

And, of course, there's plenty for the vets to do. I adore seeing this much Emma. Which I understand, might be unpopular. :D

• Members

I love Emma too. So glad to see lots of her these two weeks. :D Today's show was fine. It didnt bother me that much. At least by the previews they find out some of the residents of Oakdale are being poisoned. So this story wont last long. Liberty and Parker on the run? Oye...how many times has Parker done that already? I am so sick of repetitive storylines. Parker needs a good spanking by Jack. :D

• Members

Actually, I expected Parker to be on the run sometime this summer anyway. That's okay...'cause I think Jack and Carly will be going after them. I kind of expect Parker and Lib to get into some kind of trouble, and Parker to call his moms.

OH....

• Members

Yup, I just read it a few minutes ago. The previews looked better after the show than what I saw at another board. I am curious what the show will look like after the posioning story is over with. We know who is coming back. :D It should be interesting if September starts off with a bang or a miss.

Archived