ATWT: Week of July 28th

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan I think you will definitely enjoy this week starting with today. There is going to be more Emily and Casey this week than just one day. Some of it's going to be pretty crazy but I think it's also going to be very entertaining.

I think Emily/Casey which reignited the whole Stewart/Hughes feud really helped breathe new life into the show. They're so wrong on paper so I didn't want to like them but dang they are fun to watch!

Winterguy, I think the story in general really ramps up starting today. I don't think it was that critical that you missed last week but I expect a lot to happen this week! Plus last week's shows would still be online too.

• Members

JP seems to like the supernatural-type stories every now and then. I don't know where this haunted jewelry/perfume story is going, but if the "psychic Paul" story from a year or so ago is any indication, it won't end well.

• Members

Pretty good show today, amazing what the show looks like when certain characters are not on, LOL!

I think this poisonous storyline is a bit out there for ATWT, but none the less more interesting then anything JP has tossed out there in ages so I will take it, LOL!

God Chris is HOT.

And Casey and Emily are love......

Totally loved all the Tom/Margo/Casey/Emily stuff today, and the one liners that most of them had. And just LOL at Susan. :D

Archived