ATWT: Week of July 28th

• Members

I pretty much gave up a month ago for the most part, though I did watch for most of the week of the Carly/Holden/Lily reveal. That was the most interesting part of that whole story, and interesting how it was Carly/Holden in part that made me tune out, that and Liberty/Parker/Janet/Katie.

Thanks for the info WorldTurner :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah...I think it was the 1-2-3 of Sophie's murder, and the reveals of the Casey/Em and Holden/Carly affairs. On paper, I agree, it sounded Marland-esque. The fallout, IMO, has sucked.

Sorry...not into the mass-craziness of poisoned people plot.

Is it just me, or does Margo's forehead no longer move?

I will say, on a positive note, the outdoor stuff continues to amaze me. How natural did it seem, seeing two doctors out on the golf course? :lol:

• Members

I dont think the story will last long Mike...two weeks top including this week.

The show was ok because some vets were on. Chris is hot. i wish they would have shown more of him naked...mmmmmm...hehe.

A whole month?...wow..thats not like you Clint. :P

• Members

I know...I just think the wackiness is stupid, and a poor excuse for a brief umbrella story. It took her a while, but Pissy finally managed to recycle the Libidizone story from her days at AMC.

Ugh...Margo's hair always sucks. Sure, there are days it sucks less, but it's usually either too long or too light, IMO.

• Members

Ugh! Botox has become ubiquitous on soaps. If you notice most of the female Stars over 35 have this issue. I don't know. Overall, I guess Botox and some of the fillers do make people look better, but I still wish that fewer actresses would have it done. The inability to move the forehead is so noticeable.

I loved it today when Margo said she didn't want the pork chops and Tom said "Then you need to order something else and you need to do it now". :lol: He wanted out of that situation ASAP.

The poisoning story doesn't really interest me, but I don't think it's awful so far.

• Members

I've heard stuff about other actresses, KKL in particular, but I just never noticed it on any of my soaps before. Then last week, I just was transfixed one day, noticing that no matter how upset Margo was...her forehead wasn't moving. :lol:

• Members

I actually noticed the other day that Meg's does move. :lol: She's the exception. I would bet anything that Julie P, Maura and the rest of the gang has been getting botox. I don't think there is anything wrong with it or with plastic surgery for that matter. People just need to be sure it's doing them more good than harm.

• Members

Emma ROCKS!!! I'm only sorry she didn't kick Janet out on her ass.

I hope Carly has a cow when Jack tells her about Parker. There's no excuse for him not telling her, he had a cow and accused her of "cutting him out" when she didn't call immediately after Parker's skateboarding accident. That Parker's mad about her affair with Holden is beside the point. She's still his mother.

This is the best they can do for Henry and V??? Sad.

• Members

Emma was great today. I am glad they finally addressed Janet moving in to the farm.

Yup, it so bad.

Today's show was ok. I thought I would hate it but Emma being on help a bit. I am still not buying Brad big concern about Liberty having sex with Parker. I can see Jack feeling that way but not Brad.

• Members

I'm so over Brad (and Austin Peck). He's turned into a complete hypocrite since marrying Katie. He wouldn't give a crap about Parker nailing any other teenage girl. And although I think Janet's the most clueless mother in Oakdale, even I hope she slaps the crap out of him if he ever spits out "I don't want my daughter to turn into a tramp like you" to her face. I don't buy that Brad was "Juicy's" first lovah in high school, but until about a year ago, Brad was sexing up anything he could trip and land on. He enjoys tramps. Or did before Katie (I consider Katie one, but I don't want to get into it.)

I don't buy Jack's gushy "your such a good mom" crap over Janet. But I guess it's okay....it just sets her up to be the next Carjack roadkill. :D You know what proves Liberty's a really screwed up kid? Asking Parker if Jack took him fishing to discuss Jack's sex life. With her mom. :rolleyes:

Archived