Y&R: Week of July 28, 2008

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I hadn't thought of that! Guess we know why I don't write soaps. :rolleyes:

And speaking of Bobby Marsino, I loved him and the actor who played him. People talk a lot about the Victor/Nikki chemistry (which I think is stronger as hate chem, personally), but Bobby & Nikki were electric.

And surely there is more to come this week? In the promo, Amber's whispered words of fear seemed to indicate something bad was going to befall the young 'uns.

• Members

Today's show was good. I wish there was more of a rivalry between Nick and Victor Jr.(Adam). What a wasted opportunity. I still say Nick should turn out to be Jack's son. He has none of Victor's backbone and doesnt even look like Victor. And why hasnt Victor Jr. been shirtless yet? :wub:

• Members

^^^ Wow, rhythmchyc - that's a cool pic. IA she has the whole Liz Taylor thing goin on.

Good thing they FINALLY explained how Sabrina got preggers. It was beginning to feel to me that anyone on the show were to mention to "V" word, it would be right up there with the "F" or "C" word.

Anyway, liked the show today. I think that an Adam/Nick rivalry would be hot. Maybe they could get into a mud fight or something with their shirts off, punchin and clawin at each other! ;);) I really like Adam. He grows more and more on me each day.

• Members

Great minds think alike. :D I had the same thoughts. Why in dear heavens are Nick and Adam not fighting/bickering with each other? There is a goldmine there waiting to be utilized. The whole Victoria vs Adam was pure bullshit. I hated that.

Archived