SOW Headlines - July 29 2008

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

***HAPPY DANCE!!!!!***

Better yet....Carly rejects Holden. :D

Honestly, it's not like I don't even expect Bloomie is full of shiit, and only "spilling" Carjack is endgame for some damage control, given the horrendous ratings. ATWT has to have some "signature" couple...and apparently it'll be Carjack, eventually. That's 'nuff for me to hold on. :lol:

As for Holden...well, knowing the Snyder boys, and how Holden now likes women he once hated....there's always Katie!!! ***evil cackle***

• Members

It's quite unbelievable given the stuff we're watching now and the history between the two.

I don't buy it for a second that these two would get together in real life after all that. If it happens it will laughable since they'll be broken up again in like 2 to 3 years...

• Members

What couple isn't broken up every year? And there aren't a lot of couples on soaps that I think would be together IRL.

Two or three years for Carjack? Heck....I'd be ecstatic over ONE peaceful year. :D

• Members

Seriously, for the past six months (up until their marriage), I needed a scorecard to know where Paul and Meg "stood" with that relationship. If they can have some "happy ever after", even for a few months, I'm sure Carjack can. :D

• Members

IMO, the Cady headline is a tad misleading. It makes it sound as if either GL changed their minds, or she turned them down. Really, though, hasn't CM maintained there've been no offers from any soap?

• Members

I'd be ecstatic, too, except, I've been on the Carjack merry-go-round for too long. With the way it was set up, I certainly don't want "Harly" or "Colden" (or "Holy" or "Carlen" or "CarHo" or whatever the hell they're called) to be the endgame...but I'm not looking forward to another Carjack reunion, either. Frankly, I'd rather see Brad, Carly, Holden, Jack, Janet, Katie, Lily, Meg, Mike and Paul just break up w/ their respective significant others at the moment and go off on their proverbial merry ways.

Archived