The Doctors

• Members

I believe there was some BTS stuff that went down at OLTL that saw Quinlan fired.

I remember Doris Belack left over ABCs refusal to give her a pay rise. It seemed odd that Kathy Glass also left as she seemed popular.

Anyway Glass was already at TD when Quinlan arrived. Only Belack and Pinkerton were Quinlan hires.Not sure about James Storm.

That remote was TD's first.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not sure which remote you're referring to, but I'm pretty sure Quinlan started adding remotes sometime in the summer of 1979. There was a remote involving a dying Sara Dancy Powers in a park. And then Steve and Carolee were seen walking to a helicopter during the tornado that ravaged Madison that fall.

• Members

Just a heads up that not all of the videos on the free channel are working. I've been been looking around and some of them just lead me to a some type of error or they don't play. I hope this is not the beginning of the end of this platform and they don't desert them.