OLTL: Info. on return

• Members

We have know for awhile now that John Loprieno is returning to OLTL, but didn't know exactly when.

Andrea Evans revealed the answer this morning 'The View'.

She said that JP will be briefly returning as Cord for the two special anniversary episodes. She also said that we would be seeing more of him in August, and hinted that the two may get closer. She said it would be a lot of fun.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RC loves AE, and he loves Tina... this could be a chance for her to get an Emmy, cause he's going to want to write her awesome stuff! I think once she's in he's going to hold onto her

• Members

I missed the show this morning so thanks for posting this Scotty. I hope AE sstays longer. I really want to see her and Tuc have some scenes together but I don't think that it will happen. But at least she and JL will be together!

• Members

I heard Andrea didn't mention Passions (which she appeared for 8 years and is still appearing on, folks; new episodes run til August 11). Brian Frons must have some gag order in place where she can't mention Passions, since it hasn't been brought up in any of her interviews yet, even though she has been a regular for eight years.

Archived