EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think she'll live in deep shame afterwards, especially since she doesn't particularly like Connor and partly blames him for Billie's life being a mess when he was alive (which is unfair, IMO, Billie's the only one to squarely blame). She probably resents that he's the person that was closely available in her time of need and that she was the one to take advantage of that situation.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

He does look a bit like Billy, although I wonder if this is too easy and he won't be cast as Billy's son.

I haven't seen his later story with Paul on Emmerdale, just his earlier stuff when people thought he was straight, but I thought he was pretty good on that show.

• Members

Today's episode:

I enjoyed it, LOVED seeing Pat in a more central role and as the woman of experience in the cell. It was funny when they were talking about their sexual escapades, and Pat seemed like the wildest. She was the objective one in the room, trying to comfort both Janine and Stacey in different ways. I'm glad that it seems that Kirkwood sees Pat as a character that can be applied to many different situations.

Stacey's rape revelation was well-done with the close-ups of everyone. Eventually, this will have to be a red flag for someone that she could have killed him. I think Kat's reaction and the look on her face was fitting, and she looked the most reluctant to "forget it" and "never mention it again" when Stacey told everyone to do that. That should be Kat's reaction, given her history with sexual abuse.

I'm glad that they acknowledged that Janine and Stacey have had very similar experiences in their lives. You can tell they were both afraid of Lily bonding with Ryan for every different reasons too.

I thought Billy's panic attack was very well-acted and well-done. The self-pitying can get annoying sometimes, but that's who Billy is.

I didn't quite know what to make of Ryan and Lily and their bonding.

I was glad for the mentions of Pete, Kenny, and Lou Beale, as well as the mentions of Little Mo and Jamie.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner