EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, Phil Mitchell is just completely detestable in every way. I hate him and want him to die a miserable death. Furthermore, this Jay kid is a terrible actor and needs to disappear.

Do Kat and Alfie need to be in every episode?

That scene in the park with Carol and Max was must see. When Max sounded like he was about to cry, I instantly forgave him for being a prick.

I love Liam! I want to see a bit more of this kid. It was nice to see some character building moments for him and Tiffany.

That video with Billie was just weird. "Hey mom, die!!! HaHaHa ... No one says that, drunk or otherwise, unless they're psychotic. I don't care how overbearing Carol is/was.

• Members

I'm sorry, I do not have any sympathy for Carol over what Max told her, in everything else yes, I do feel sorry for her. She was worse with the way she often came down on him when Bradley died. The man was grieving for his son, and all she could tell him what a bad father he was and how he's to blame for a lot of what happened. At least Max gave her back a taste of that. At least Max freely admits that he has some blame for screwing up Bradley's life, instead of Carol who is in denial about her smothering of Billie, which led to him having a bad opinion of her.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Today's episode:

Tiffany annoys the piss out of me. I do not find her cute and precocious at all. It's like they always have to try so hard to make her seem "cute."

Enjoyed the Max and Carol scenes, even if I don't think Max owes her any apology.

That fight scenes between Bianca and Kim and then Bianca breaking down in Kim's arms was nice too. It was unexpected, but it made it better.

That video was reality hitting Carol in the face. I don't think Billie hated her, but she was a smothering presence in his life and they didn't have a perfect relationship.

Looks like Billy Mitchell's story is going to start to heat up with this new woman. I think she had a nice presence in her first episode (though the actress has been on the show before).

Kat hasn't been on since last Friday until today, and Alfie hasn't been on since Monday. They've been in nothing by throwaway scenes this week.

Liam is dumb as hell. He saw Kim being drunk and her being the one that instigated the kiss with Ricky. He's acting like Ricky intentionally kissed Kim and they were both in a consenting state.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

It doesn't matter, Kat was not needed today at all. I wanted to punch her in the face.

I don't even understand how someone can hate Liam and Tiffany, especially Liam. That kid is cool beans. And that's saying a lot coming from me, who usually wants soap children to meet their untimely demise in the most gruesome of fashions (Jack, OLTL anyone?) I even like that his hat has basically become a character all unto itself. That's right, I SAID IT!

• Members

I'd take Liam over Phil, Jay, Shirley, Heather and sometimes Kat, anyday.

Speaking of Phil, FASHION POLICE NEEDED!!! What dumb whore decided it would be okay to put Steve McFadden in sweat pants. Can one say, MAMMAL TOE? That is rule NUMBER ONE of the Pedophilia Vibe look. Disgusting.

Edited by Amello

• Members

I don't think Liam is as annoying to the extent as Tiffany is. At least they don't constantly try to force this tacky cute shtick on him like they do with Tiffany.

He was just stupid to interpret drunk off her ass Kim kissing Ricky as anything serious and consenting. Any kid that that saw that would know it's nothing meaningful, IMO.